Nikica Jelavic on the Rangers joke that changed everything as he dismisses 'bull***t' transfer claim

Coldplay tune aside, he was a really good player for us.

A few standouts...

His header against the papes. The Cup final goal. The scissor kick against sheepy. A great ball played to Lafferty at Killie last day of season, and unless I'm mistaken, a great freekick against Dundee Hibs in sir Walters last home game.

That was the match where mo edu played a blinder. At one point ploughing into 3 rapid fire sliding tackles, winning the ball each time and putting them all on the arse.

Great days.

There was a thread not long ago about players who we were sad to see go. Jelavic has to be near the top. I remember being at shitodrie and he scored that over header. Quality player

I'll always remember watching his home debut against Dunfermline in the cup, with that brilliant scissor kick, and thinking "He'll do".

Sounds like he has stayed classy too. FF was hilarious/horrendous on the build up to him signing.
I thought that was what his revelation was going to be, that he could’ve played in Europe right from the off :rolleyes:

Great player and I was devastated when he left

Fantastic player for us and as someone's mentioned - first touch was often a shot and into back of the net.

Also had a class move where could Square up a defender then drag ball past them. Should have got a penalty for it in that cup final before ref changed mind and booked him :D ridiculous!

So did I! Hate the lady's front bottom even more now

The only Rangers player I have ever hated
The little shit never put in a tackle when he played for us whereas when it was against us he kicked everything that moved. That's what really pissed me off.

This is literally how ever other business transcation and working relationship happens. Not what you know but who know that gets you places.

I am amazed it doesn't happen more in football.

"Right lads you have all been away on international duty, any of you got pals that are shit hot and want to come to the gers"

Great player for us, i've still got the CIS Cup Final against them on Sky from 2011, where he scored the winner.
It wasn't a classic, but beating your nearest rivals is always brilliant.

Great player for us, i've still got the CIS Cup Final against them on Sky from 2011, where he scored the winner.
It wasn't a classic, but beating your nearest rivals is always brilliant.
It was certainly no 2003, although I was at both luckily enough and will take both outcomes.

Back