Niklas Hult (Not a Rumour)

Watched about 40-50 seconds of the video and he runs across his box, runs himsel into a corner then plays a ball right across the 18 yard box with opposing players closing down.

He doesn't look like the player we are needing, but that is only a youtube video, he may after all be brilliant in real life.

He looks comfortable on the ball in those clips. He does look small as another replay mentioned & I would have liked to seen him play forward more in those clips.

I honestly think we are spoilt when we look at Tav @ right back...we won’t be getting a full back like him again for a long time.

Is this serious? This season Barisic has not done nothing wrong bar what this guy's highlights are. :))

Whilst Barišić hasn't been a disaster there are plenty examples of moments the management may not be happy with.

Rarely wins a challenge, tackle or header. Let's balls bounce then loses out, can't get rid of the ball quick enough, poor delivery, gets caught out of position, a ball down either side catches him out, easily out muscled, struggles to contain players with a bit of pace and power.

The left back position is a glaring weakness of ours that teams will target.

He hasn't been bad for any of that this season though. The only game he had a howler was on that plastic pitch where barely anyone got pass marks & even then, it was his attacking that was bad with all the backpassing. Defensively he was fine. Tav was way worse but god forbid you say anything bad about Tav.

Whilst Barišić hasn't been a disaster there are plenty examples of moments the management may not be happy with.

Rarely wins a challenge, tackle or header. Let's balls bounce then loses out, can't get rid of the ball quick enough, poor delivery, gets caught out of position, a ball down either side catches him out, easily out muscled, struggles to contain players with a bit of pace and power.

The left back position is a glaring weakness of ours that teams will target.

Exactly ;)

Or we just get behind Barisic the guy we have and show him we want him instead a scrutinise and degrade any chance we have , our support is fabulous but %^*& me we can also cripple a kunt very quickly instead of throw a voice of support on match days

I watched the second leg of AEK playing the yahoos at home last year and he was pretty decent that night. He was rapid and got forward all night, as you’d expect with him moving back to play at full back. Don’t remember him being troubled up against nae neck either in that game. His pace seemed to be his main asset.

Back