Niko Katic Injured In Training - Likely To Be Out For ‘Foreseeable Future’

Just got the same message on WhatsApp from someone with no inside knowledge what so ever. Hopefully just false info.

The posts on here about it are quoting twitter and it looks like the posts on twitter are from people reading it on here? Hoping this is just an echo chamber. Would be a big blow if true.

At a period where the players are barely even allowed to be around one another, Katic has somehow managed to do his cruciate in training and within a few hours it's diagnosed, prognosed and leaked to twitter?

I smell shite

Must be true if so many folk are saying it. I’ve just text all the boys in the WhatsApp group to let them know and then stuck it on Twitter and Facebook just in case nobody has heard yet.

Imagine how silly I will look if he’s in the training pictures tomorrow.

Knowing our luck I have the fear with this story......this day and age a young man can be back playing in 6 months these days recovery from this is much better than 20yrs ago

I didn’t think we trained today. And even if we did how can folk say he’s out for 9 months after a cruciate injury this morning - would take days for that prognosis.

I didn’t think we trained today. And even if we did how can folk say he’s out for 9 months after a cruciate injury this morning - would take days for that prognosis.
Correct.

Swelling would need to go down before they could even get a look at damage.

Back