Niko Katic Injured In Training - Likely To Be Out For ‘Foreseeable Future’

Cruciate prognosis much better these days. I’ve had 2 in the olden days and first was a nightmare. They get you on physio as you are waking up from the op nowadays and it’s keyhole so quicker to heal surrounding tissues. He will be ok surrounded by first class physios.

The poster that Cutty/Young replied to is trying to say that Ryan Jack was injured last week, and is out for a fortnight, despite him being in the last two RTV videos.

Thanks for that, wasn't aware of who they were referring to there. Jack seems to be quite injury prone these days!

but Stevie said today Jack would be available for the games in France.....................
Which is good news, but I did say he was expected to be out for a few weeks and it happened almost a week ago. His ankle again I believe.

Someone posted an interesting video on why these soft tissue injuries were happening after lockdown, and how they often occurred in pre-season. However, the fact we have five players hurt, one seriously, made me wonder if there is something in our routine that is making it worse.

It also made me wonder if there is any connection here with our form dipping after the winter break. Could it have something to do with muscle fatigue when you have players in top condition, and then they stop and have to start up again? We heard the Dubai trip was supposed to be really intensive, could it be what we’re doing is too intensive?

Back