Nikola Katić

I think Him and Edmundson are for the off there is a soft spot for Katic on here but he's not good enough for us on the ball

I think Balogun will stay, and the lad from Bournemouth coming in, then you have to ask what will be his role next year?

I don’t think he has that much of a future with us. He isn’t particularly suited to the way we play in terms of building from the back.

NK has some qualities that none of the others have so he does appeal imo the issue will be he needs to be more assured on the ball and tactically so those should be the criteria driving his loan club matchup .
one thing to keep in mind is he would very likely play right CD only from here on in as we look to have solved the left side CD so that eliminates the need to be exposed on the weaker side and also simplifies the passing role. That’s something eg CG and FH haven’t had to endure , it’s not easy .

I think Balogun will stay, and the lad from Bournemouth coming in, then you have to ask what will be his role next year?
Loan deal because he won't have played any football for a year which would be best for both parties. If it goes well then suspect he may be sold because as it stands Helander Balogun are all better options than him and that's before Simpson comes in the summer granted know nothing about him.

Back