Nikola Katić

Agree he’s the best we have.... but an “excellent” centre back???? Drink talking? Or just an opinion?

(Don’t answer until you wake up in the morning.... just in case)

PS
Best of a bad lot doesn’t make you good, never mind excellent

You’re not allowed an opinion on here bud. All the experts frown upon it.

lucky the big lad upfront for hearts can hit a barn door with a banjo. If so this could be a thread slaughtering the young man. Im a massive katic fan but lets not get carried away.

Thought he had a good game yesterday, though he was turned very easily by a guy who looked pretty woeful for most of the match. An error no doubt, and you could see he was angry with himself for it but it was poor defending and a better striker would have punished us for it. I hope he gets more game time next season but we should have our eye's on bringing in 2 CH's to strengthen.

Yeah, Van Dijk...your man (couldn't resist;))...started off playing for a club with no real rivals.
How hard ...just was that?
I honestly don't know I wasn't part of the 15,000 or so watching them.

She sorry, he has done well, but I am backing Katic.

Katic is doing just fine in comparison.
But then again there are 15,000 or so that might have a more informed opinion.
I am sure a few of them are on here.

That's brutal even for you.

Yeah, he is.
But I have doubts that he will ever quite reach the 6'4" of our new resident hero Van Dijk.
These Filth guys are just taller especially after they have played in front of the Scottish press
Fck me if I know why?

Height isn't everything but if you can combine strength and aerial ability as a centre half it can be an awesome combination.

Terry Butcher springs to mind. Richard Gough wasn't the tallest but didn't get turned over easily

Doubt either of them oh and the Dutch captain would have got rolled as easily as Katic yesterday...

Katic was brought in at a level below these guys let's give him a chance or you'll be writing him off like you do Ryan Jack who has a had a massively superior start to his career than NK.

The type of hype we throw about on this forum comes backs and hits players twice as hard in the majority of cases.

lucky the big lad upfront for hearts can hit a barn door with a banjo. If so this could be a thread slaughtering the young man. Im a massive katic fan but lets not get carried away.

Because he got rolled once? That aside he physically dominated that big diddy. I’ve seen Cuellar and Weir get a torrid time off lesser players too. Getting rolled once isn’t the end of the world and his age and with his limited experience you have to think he’ll continue to grow as a player.

Some may go overboard, but many just as bad in their reluctance to give Katic his due.

Back