Nikola Katic says he's watched his Rangers winner against Celtic 'million times'

Yes. Me too! And Kent’s. Hopefully he has a few more this season and maybe another one against them to look forward to this season

Katic is already a fans favourite, but he has potential to be a legend. Imagine having Richard Gough to turn to for advice about being a successful Rangers centre half!
Two really great goals, Gerrard's roaring celebrations at the end and McGregor's save along with all the adversity thrown at us. That day will live with me forever.

I have watched it countless times just for the joy of scoring. Now I watch to appreciate the real quality of the corner and the header.

When this guy steps up to the full Croatia squad we will have another huge asset in our side. If he plays well before the end of the season I really hope he makes the step up to their squad for the summer.

I love the way big CG wheels round and heads right for the bears when the header hits the net, Niko's momentum takes him away from the bears before he turns and heads over, the expression on his face says it all.

Me too Niko. Safe to say he gets it. Glad that he has said he is hungry for more. That’s the attitude all our players should have. If he is hungry for more after a big goal, wait till he wins his first medal with us

The sound when it hits the net & the mentally challengeds reaction behind the goal make it great viewing

Sounds like the boys are ready to come back after the break and pick up where they left off. A great goal which we deserved after their fluky and illegal equalizer.

loved the boy before the goal but just love him a million times over since.
Deserves the moment for his effort and commitment to the jersey.

The sort of feeling a player wants more and more. Can’t wait to see this team lift a trophy! hopefully 2 this season.:))
So glad we have big Nico

Only a million?

Seriously though, the big fella plays with a passion that will stand him in good stead for us for a long time to come.

Latest posts

Back