Nippy’s announcement tomorrow

In simplist possible terms mass gatherings need to be authorised by councils.

Therefore we have had our test environment, so long as there were no issues the club should be able to apply for full capacity, however its not a given, there may still be other amounts to gradually get you to full capacity.

In theory you'd think we have done our test therefore should be no problem with a full
We have played our part
I now have two Livi tickets in my purchase history when I wasn’t successful in the ballot
Sounds fishy lol

I'm in SW1 and unless they make huge changes to the player arrangements I suspect that corner might be housing bears from the enclosures.
As much as I would love to have 800 of their fans there when we give them a proper pumping I think this makes sense. Although legally we don't need our player to distance it would be a sensible approach

One of the problems was the venue was not owned by Rangers.It was a "community" facility.For whatever reason the local CC objected to the plan . GCC could not give permission while the objection remained and while it remained a licencing meeting couldn't be convened to approve public entertainment licence.

Thanks for the info mate. If you ask me, these orgs are a pain in the arse, little more than local cliques with a platform.

FFS, so I read it that you can have 5000 now without Local Authority permission rather than the previous 2000.

However, if you want more it’s still down to the Local Authority.

Clear as mud.
What she said VB, and I went back and re-watched it and wrote down what she said, was: "Fifth, while we expect to see the careful return of large scale events, we will, for a limited period, keep in place the processes through which organisers of outdoor events of more than 5,000 and indoor events of more than 2,000 will have to apply for permission. And this is to allow us and local authorities simply to be assured of the arrangements in place to reduce the risk of large scale gatherings."

You can see why it has caused confusion.......

What she said VB, and I went back and re-watched it and wrote down what she said, was: "Fifth, while we expect to see the careful return of large scale events, we will, for a limited period, keep in place the processes through which organisers of outdoor events of more than 5,000 and indoor events of more than 2,000 will have to apply for permission. And this is to allow us and local authorities simply to be assured of the arrangements in place to reduce the risk of large scale gatherings."

You can see why it has caused confusion.......
GCC was at the game on Saturday from what I heard. Taking notes regarding our protocols. I doubt very much if we get a full house. They were reluctant to give us 23k on Saturday due to several COVID related issues at the Brighton and Real game.

Why doesn't she just %^*& off

Governments have the right to set health policy and fund the departments that deliver health care

When did you or I give Nicole Sturgeon permission to run our lives and tell us what to do with our health it's literally none of their business and frankly undemocratic even in the most lefty of left political positions

They have assumed powers they have absolutely no right to

GCC was at the game on Saturday from what I heard. Taking notes regarding our protocols. I doubt very much if we get a full house. They were reluctant to give us 23k on Saturday due to several COVID related issues at the Brighton and Real game.
I am reasonably hopeful we will get back to a full house for Malmo. At the point where everything else is ok, I am not convinced that GCC will want to be the outliers on all of this stuff. I now they won't exactly do us any favours if they can help it, but I'm not sure that even they can justify anything other than full houses now. Time will tell.

I couldn't afford a season ticket this year. However it's incredible The stress of not knowing capacity till late on, the scramble of allocations. Booking time off not knowing if you're going. Booking travel and accommodation for some .

What a bloody chore just to go to a match.

Today that boot could have cleared it up. Despise that woman.

Why doesn't she just %^*& off

Governments have the right to set health policy and fund the departments that deliver health care

When did you or I give Nicole Sturgeon permission to run our lives and tell us what to do with our health it's literally none of their business and frankly undemocratic even in the most lefty of left political positions

They have assumed powers they have absolutely no right to

Correct, there is no longer an emergency, emergency powers should no longer apply

Wonder how long GCC will take to make a decision? The club request for a full house should already be with them if we are on the ball
Request in tonight no reason decision couldn’t be made by GCC tomorrow and rangers get tickets out by Thursday

The club will be dealing with this in the background but would be good to hear from them to hopefully clarify what is going on after they have spoke with the council.

Thanks for the info mate. If you ask me, these orgs are a pain in the arse, little more than local cliques with a platform.
They can be useful but I agree they can be populated by people who see it as some sort of status and enjoy a wee power trip.
I watched an actual council meeting on line during lockdown,it was regarding a local issue which would affect the local primary school kids if the motion was approved.It was quite frightening how out of touch some these councillors are.

If social distancing has been scrapped.why the fvck can't we have a full house at the football
You can have a full house at the football - as long as it holds 5,000 or less. So tons of lower league and junior clubs can have every seat / space filled (or have their usual crowd all sitting together in a bigger stadium) with no one looking at what they are doing, yet the bigger (and more organised) clubs will have to go to the local authorities in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen and beg for permission?

Stupid Nonsensical Pointless

Is the track and trace shite finished?
I’m thinking about our players not having to isolate for 10 days even if there negative.

What would you say were the 'issues' out of interest?

Facemasks not being worn whilst at seats is the obvious one. Can see why people might not have realised, given we were outdoors but, I'm not sure what more the club could've done.

What would you say were the 'issues' out of interest?

Facemasks not being worn whilst at seats is the obvious one. Can see why people might not have realised, given we were outdoors but, I'm not sure what more the club could've done.
It’s not a club isolated issue

During the tims games, no masks were visible when the camera panned in

20+ degree heat - no one is wearing a mask in that outdoors

It’s not a club isolated issue

During the tims games, no masks were visible when the camera panned in

20+ degree heat - no one is wearing a mask in that outdoors

I know, I was just interested as to what other problems/excuses there might be for them to push back on this? I must admit, I just assumed that masks would only be required within toilets, stairways etc as we were supposed to be set up to be socially distanced anyway.

From what I could see, it was pretty well organised and the announcements were so often, you almost knew them off by heart.

I am reasonably hopeful we will get back to a full house for Malmo. At the point where everything else is ok, I am not convinced that GCC will want to be the outliers on all of this stuff. I now they won't exactly do us any favours if they can help it, but I'm not sure that even they can justify anything other than full houses now. Time will tell.
They don't have to justify anything, they just do as they please and it pleases these scum to do us as much damage as they can. If it stops us from getting a full house they will stop us. They won't stand in the way of celtic applications for a full house, guaranteed

Face masks, social distancing, not sitting in dedicated seating. GCC are just being cunty.
Seating has been all over the place, only thing stewards chased was aisle queues. Masks was chased Brighton when sitting, but no challenges at other games. If this is what’s gonna hold us up, as long as they are the rules we need to obey them to help the clubs case

Face masks, social distancing, not sitting in dedicated seating. GCC are just being cunty.
Well the last 2 of those issues don't apply anymore and the main requirements for facemasks are indoors. So we shouldn't have any issues with an application for a full house.

They don't have to justify anything, they just do as they please and it pleases these scum to do us as much damage as they can. If it stops us from getting a full house they will stop us. They won't stand in the way of celtic applications for a full house, guaranteed
Exactly. Anyone believing the SNP have any requirement whatsoever to justify their actions to anyone about anything are in for a shock.

Back