NN10

I'd guess that post and the other one the other night haven't been written by the same person. This reads like a cut and paste job from a PR or solicitors office.

If it is drunk posting, given his heart issues he really needs to take a look at how he's living.
That was my first thought.

Hope it's a one off, or just a front.

That must have been a severe dose of the fear for Novo the next day.

I’m glad my drunken social media embarrassments are usually limited to posting pish on here, like recommending David Gray of Hibs as a backup to Tavernier :D
David Gray of Hibs , that must be some session , the singer would be a better option.

Novo typed that?
tenor.gif

I preferred the old days (pre-internet) You never heard about this shite -- if it ever happened. C@nts going on social media, apologising to other c@nts, 99.9999% of whom haven't a fecking scooby what the originator is gibbering about.

This happened to Nacho in Northern Ireland as well. His agent here - whose house Nacho lived in when Nacho was over here - went public on FB to say how dishonest and untrustworthy Nacho was. The wee guy cloearly has problems in his life. Think that happens to a lot of players when the good times on the pitch finish. Sad to see.

I love the wee man, but absolutely no doubt he's a loose cannon.
He's bonkers but we all have a mate that we can describe that way.

He seems a bit lost sometimes does the wee man, and i cant help but feel that life after football hasnt been straightforward for him

Hope hes ok

Not a fucking chance Nacho wrote that retraction. Nacho cannot spell worth a %^*&, his syntax and grammar is all over the gaff. This was written by his business partner.

Weird yin. Seems to draw a lot of drama in his life does Nacho or so it would seem anyway.

As much as I love the wee man he doesn't seem the brightest and seems to get him self into a few dodgy situations that he shouldn't.

I hope he manages to sort himself out as he was a cracking wee player for us.

So the guy cocked up, and being foreign, he got someone else to write the apology on his behalf, what’s the big deal?

To be fair to Nacho, it's a decent session when you think you're Finnish.

It is Christmas after all.

Loved the wee man as a player . Work rate attitude and no little skill - what a signing he was .

I sometimes see him now , especially once when I was standing next to him in an airport bar ( no pics I never bother players I see out and about ) and I wonder if he is tanning the booze a bit much and reading between the lines from what others have said other stuff that may be put his way by unscrupulous “ friends “ . I’d really hate this to be the case .

Why is it ex footballers seem primed at times to keep the wron my company once they retire ? He should be set up for an easy life without getting into these scrapes . Sad to see .

So the guy cocked up, and being foreign, he got someone else to write the apology on his behalf, what’s the big deal?
Dont think anyone is making it out to be a big deal?

Nacho has made a lady's front bottom of himself and apologised, that's about it.

Back