NN10

Being rebranded.

Hopefully some much needed investment going back into the pub and getting the punters back through the door.

Getting rebranded as Three Cheers sensible move by Nacho and hope he succeeds in whatever is next for him

Without his name propping that venture up I can see it going tits up and if rumours are true that his business partner is an earl haig its a cert it will, given its location

I cringe every time I see novo writing something, loved him as a player but he is embarrassing these days. Hopefully sorts himself out.

That must have been a severe dose of the fear for Novo the next day.

I’m glad my drunken social media embarrassments are usually limited to posting pish on here, like recommending David Gray of Hibs as a backup to Tavernier :D

We huvnae fuukin forgotten it.

It'll be in my memory til the day I die.

Bit gutted at that. Was hoping for a cyber ruck between you and that bloke from The Louden in a bid to get our business. You boasting about your card machines and 35ml measures while he starts offering up even more free heart attack cuisine. Never mind.

Could have even said I was starting my own supporters club to really set the cat amongst the pigeons :p

Bar Boab.

fergies-1975.jpg

Back