Nnamdi Ofoborh receives racist abuse

Regardless of whether its a Celtic fan and a rangers fan or a Celtic fan pretending to be a Celtic fan (more likely), it’s utterly depressing that people like this walk amongst us in 2022. Scumbags.
I'll tell you what's utterly depressing, social media and the door its opened to the scum of the earth.

I'm watching a programme on itv2+ at the moment about a 15 year old kid called alex rodda.

The big winners in social media are predators and extremists.

It looks like the celtic fan trevorbhoy1888 gave out racist abuse and then changed the account to coopermason1872 and give out more.
They really are such a weird bunch. Why would you do that!? i cant even type the mentally challengeds name because they dont even deserve the respect to be called their real name the horrible b@stards

Sickening. The social media companies really need to get their finger out, only allow people to hold accounts linked to a passport or drivers license so there is proper accountability for scumbag actions like this
Could be an idea for FF. Stop the timposters.

Monkey. First user had bhoy1888 in his name but the second one had 1872 in his name. Could easily be faked of course to look like one of our fans.
The first one is definitely a yahoo and I think the second one ‘coopermason1872’ is a yahoo as well regardless of the name, they’re the ones obsessed that everyone are masons and are on our side so can’t see true rangers fan putting that in there name and seems to me to be an attempt to show us in a bad light by probably the same person.

Find it sad that people care which team these scum support. They are racist scumbags, who they support is irrelevant

It all stems from us having to put up with THE BIGGEST ORGANISED PAEDOPHILE RING IN WORLD SPORT. THE PERPETRATORS IDOLISED BY THOSE WHO WILL BURGLARISE OUR HOUSES AND TRY TO MOLEST OUR CHILDREN.

It's just biology, statistics and facts.

I can back it up with stats.
What the %^*& has that got to do with racism so weird

It’s all been a misunderstanding of racism. If I knew how to post a screen shot from my phone I would. I know the guy whose wee boy it is.

Rangers have condemned the "disgraceful" racist abuse sent to Nnamdi Ofoborh as he streamed himself playing games online.

The midfielder shared screenshots on Instagram highlighting the abuse he suffered during the session on Twitch while he was playing FIFA.

A Rangers spokesperson said: "We are aware of these disgraceful comments and have reported them to Police Scotland."

Show Racism the Red card added: "The thoughts of everyone at Show Racism the Red Card are with Nnamdi and we are writing to both him and his club to offer our support.

"Over 50 per cent of young people and players we work with in Scotland have seen or experienced racist abuse on gaming platforms in the last year.

"Platforms can, and must, do more to protect all users. Until then, online gaming cannot be considered a safe space for people of colour."

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "We have received a report of offensive comments made online and enquiries are at an early stage."

A heart issue means Ofoborh is yet to play for the Scottish Premiership leaders since arriving from Bournemouth in the summer.

The 22-year-old is still undergoing tests, with manager Giovanni van Bronckhorst unsure of when he may return.

Van Bronckhorst said last month: "At the moment, he's still being tested.

"I spoke with him when I arrived and we just have to wait until he sees the doctors and the results and we can go from there."

"But, so far, nothing is decided."

It all stems from us having to put up with THE BIGGEST ORGANISED PAEDOPHILE RING IN WORLD SPORT. THE PERPETRATORS IDOLISED BY THOSE WHO WILL BURGLARISE OUR HOUSES AND TRY TO MOLEST OUR CHILDREN.

It's just biology, statistics and facts.

I can back it up with stats.
What has that got to do with this thread? Weirdo.

You're right, but just remember last year they investigated Rangers players for a fake video and it was all over the media, but as soon as they realised it was celtic fan's who had targeted black Rangers players including putting the fake video on racist Prague supporters forums which resulted in more Racist abuse for our players they dropped the investigation and the media never spoke of it.

Media are our No 1 enemy.

don’t think that’s the point mate, whether it’s a Celtic fan or a Rangers fan, it doesn’t excuse racially abusing someone. I too find it hard to believe a so called “rangers” fan racially abuses one of our own players.

If its a Celtic fan he's doing it to demonise our fans. His weapon of choice is racism and the media will follow as it fits their propaganda agenda. They dont care what effect it has on the player.

Back