Nnamdi Ofoborh

Both him and Simpson feel very Warburtony.

After thinking long and hard, I feel the only reasonable conclusion I can come to is to instantly and completely write the pair of them off as duds.

It's regrettable but obviously I can never change my mind, so they are both terrible and we should cut our losses ASAP.
Wit. Edit: sorry seen you were joking you sometimes never know on here haga

Think he will probs be loaned out to a team that dominates the ball a little more than Wycombe do for next season. Then we will properly see how good he can be.

Didn’t seem to have the best loan at Wycombe there but I I’ll trust Gerrard/Wilson with the signing, along with Simpson they’ll get a good pre season under their belts and we will take it from there

Think he will probs be loaned out to a team that dominates the ball a little more than Wycombe do for next season. Then we will properly see how good he can be.

I doubt it. We are really lacking in proper central midfield options and Gerrard will want him with us to learn the system.

I doubt it. We are really lacking in proper central midfield options and Gerrard will want him with us to learn the system.
He will need game time and we will be bringing in midfielders via the transfer market so his game time will be limited. So that’s why I reckon he will be out on loan.

He will need game time and we will be bringing in midfielders via the transfer market so his game time will be limited. So that’s why I reckon he will be out on loan.

He may well be loaned out but, as I said, I doubt it. Especially if Kamara is sold.

The debate is: what will he gain more from? A year training with our squad, getting to know them, working with the gaffer/coaches, the system etc whilst also having the opportunity to contribute to our season.

Or

We send him out on another loan to a team where he might play every week but will play a completely different way, we have next to no say in his fitness/technical training and he comes back after a season and only then will his Rangers career start.

I'm not convinced the latter is the best course of action and, if we take Patterson as an example, then maybe Gerrard doesn't either?

Just seen he’s signed, sorry if I’m a bit late but I’ve honestly never heard of him or seen anything on here about him.

Anyway, welcome to the most successful team in the world son, WATP
5 months ago mate:)) same time as Simpson

Nnamdi Ofoborh, just popped up on Fotmob we have signed him on a 4 years deal? Or am I extremely late on this one?
There's a mad virus going about as well mate you should Google it

I remember looking at a book of baby names to get my kids names, did his mum and dad just throw a bag of scrabble letters on the floor?

See this guy as a project signing, low risk, hopefully develop his raw talent and gradually introduce into first team setup. Won't be one of our main signings for next season.

Even if he does go out on loan by the start of next season - I would expect that being part of our pre-season ( assuming he'll be fit enough & injury free by then) will be a good way of getting him assessed & into a squad placing & even 1st team contention - if he's up to it

I'd argue that it would do no harm to put him out on loan after January if need be
That way he'll be getting the benefit of being around the club - knowing his team mates & our style of play, systems, formations & set-up early on - before fighting for first team football elsewhere -
He'd be more aware of what he's coming back to as well

He may well be loaned out but, as I said, I doubt it. Especially if Kamara is sold.

The debate is: what will he gain more from? A year training with our squad, getting to know them, working with the gaffer/coaches, the system etc whilst also having the opportunity to contribute to our season.

Or

We send him out on another loan to a team where he might play every week but will play a completely different way, we have next to no say in his fitness/technical training and he comes back after a season and only then will his Rangers career start.

I'm not convinced the latter is the best course of action and, if we take Patterson as an example, then maybe Gerrard doesn't either?
Patterson is the exception, not the norm. Imo he’s not going to progress much from the training ground. To really progress you need game time and he’s not getting that here next year. Learning the system for the midfield three isn’t difficult and game time will progress him rather than learning our system in training.

simpson is underrated. i actually started reaching for my cock when i saw how touch tight he got. like dont tell anycunt, but i was actually reaching for my cock to do bad things

Who was the last signing Gerrard loaned out?

Bet he plays at least 15 games
If we're back to 3 subs next season (think we are, but not 100% sure on that?) then i'll be very surprised if he manages that amount of appearances next season.

If the management team think he’s worth a punt on a free then I’ll trust them and look forward to seeing him during pre-season. The lad might turn around and be great, and make some folk eat humble pie.

I’d say Bournemouth and even Wycombe are at a better level than Dundee and look at how Kamara turned out for 50k, and even at that it’s took him a couple of seasons to get to the level he’s at now. So definitely willing to give this lad a chance, he will never have been more motivated moving to the champions with possible CL football working under Gerrard.

Back