Nnamdi Ofoborh

albax

Was looking down our list of players who are injured yesterday and seen Ofoborh mentioned.
Anyone heard or has there been an update on where we go with him?
Gerrard mentioned him a few weeks ago but I don't think so since.
I know he has a heart issue but are they still trying to identify it after 3 months.
Feel sorry for the guy, must be hard as he probably hasn't been able to do any training let alone play

We won’t see him anytime soon unfortunately.

The issue needs to be identified and sorted before football becomes a consideration again.

We won’t see him anytime soon unfortunately.

The issue needs to be identified and sorted before football becomes a consideration again.
Surprised it is taking so long just to identify when we have a full time medical team.
Maybe I just don't know enough about heart issues and it takes this long via the NHS, most likely longer if you are just a normal punter

Surprised it is taking so long just to identify when we have a full time medical team.
Maybe I just don't know enough about heart issues and it takes this long via the NHS, most likely longer if you are just a normal punter
He won’t have gone to the NHS.

But he wasn’t training at all when it was discovered, so he will need time, even if we have got to the bottom of it already

Like DW says the story had moved to he was now clean and was getting his condition built up , that was about a month ago maybe even longer .

Should be getting close to being well I would hope

Hopefully if he’s building up his fitness we get to see him at some point cause we could do with any sort of injection in the team at this point

Hope the lad gets fit but he's just another sub though to add to our stock pile of subs.
That to me is a non statement as we have not seen anything that would suggest he is only a substitute type having not played.
He could turn out to be another/Gazza/Laudrop or another Ojo/Oduwa.

That to me is a non statement as we have not seen anything that would suggest he is only a substitute type having not played.
Hopefully, but having watched him before he signed, he never struck as an exciting 1st Eleven enhancement type. Hopefully I'm wrong.

No idea how he will turn out but I think it's safe to say he won't be another Gazza or Laudrup.

:)

Back