No away tickets from now on

Battle Fever's On

I think the club should make a statement along the the lines that we will be making serious efforts to improve behaviours within our own ground and we have decided that we will not take any tickets for away support until further notice.
Let's sort ourselves out at Ibrox and hurt every team in Scotland at the same time.

I think the club should make a statement along the the lines that we will be making serious efforts to improve behaviours within our own ground and we have decided that we will not take any tickets for away support until further notice.
Let's sort ourselves out at Ibrox and hurt every team in Scotland at the same time.
So you don’t want to win the league ? We won’t without away fans backing

Tommorow if songs are sung it's possible the club could do this in scotland and Europe away games if we get through heard nothing from UB and 1872 and VB yet so wondering there's meeting early next week? Then 1872 ECT come out with statement and tell us what can and can't be sung?

Edited

Do you go to away games ?

Tommorow if songs are sung can see the club doing this and Europe away games if we get through heard nothing from UB and 1872 and VB yet so wondering there's meeting early next week? Then 1872 ECT come out with statement and tell us what can and can't be sung?
Why don't the club do that. I don't understand why they said nothing in the weeks before this announcement yesterday. The club must have known we had been charged. Why did they continue to sell tickets as if nothing was wrong.

Let’s be honest - the only reason these kunts even tolerate us is because of the money we line their pockets with.

We stop taking tickets and open season becomes a fkin massacre.

Why don't the club do that. I don't understand why they said nothing in the weeks before this announcement yesterday. The club must have known we had been charged. Why did they continue to sell tickets as if nothing was wrong.
Too %^*& over BF1 maybe ?as they seem to be the only ones getting hit with refunds?

See if we stopped the"in-house fighting,and went forward together! we could do ANYTHING! we are like Scotland of old, fractured, but together????

In answer to previous questions, I don't go to away games anymore because I'm sick of being treated like sh*t and a criminal, my last away game was Vienna.
I know what goes on at away games, we get pished and make bad choices about what songs to sing.
The club has no control over this so maybe the nuclear option should be on the table.

Enough panty wetting now.

Can I just change this slightly.
I have been going to away games for over 45 years.
Have a young son aged 22 who wants to go everywhere.
We take what we can get and I can keep him happy most of the time.
Rangers refuse to take tickets from ANY club.
Let the clubs sell them to whoever they want, nothing to do with us, not our problem.
Just a thought.

Loyalist songs are not seen as acceptable to the majority of normal people at football in this day and age and our away fans are partial to the odd cultural song or two,Sundays news reports and Mondays mewspapers are creaming themselves at the thought of tomorrow's game,even taking away tbb super Rangers and add ons there will be enough on show for them to have a go at us.

People need to stop lashing out at everyone else. It wasn’t Rangers’s fault, it wasn’t the boards fault, it wasn’t killies fault and it wasn’t the delegates fault. They’re there to do a job. The people who sung the songs are to blame, nobody else. Until people accept that and do something about it we will always be on the edge of our stadium being closed.

Can I just change this slightly.
I have been going to away games for over 45 years.
Have a young son aged 22 who wants to go everywhere.
We take what we can get and I can keep him happy most of the time.
Rangers refuse to take tickets from ANY club.
Let the clubs sell them to whoever they want, nothing to do with us, not our problem.
Just a thought.
It is a thought mate, means Rangers aren't responsible in my eyes. Is that how it will be be perceived by our enemies though?

Good idea ,let them sell their tickets to anybody they like.Nothing to do with the club ,just random fan's singing banned songs m'lud

do you go to all away games ??

edit....

i saw your reply to the same question , thats ok for you maybe let others make decisions in the way they want to

Last edited:

Have a word, seriously

Can’t wait till the game tomorrow, back to talking about the football, this constantly going on about singing is getting boring!

Absolutely not.

Our away fans are fantastic and our players deserve their backing.

And yes they do sing BB and the broadcasters do love to turn the volume up, dammed if you do dammed if you don’t, personally F, all Scum Bags that tried to put us down.

Back