No ban for Power

Look, preparing myself for incoming but the rules are if the ref sees it and deals with it, compliance officer can’t do anything unless it’s simulation or mistaken identity. So it’s pretty clear cut with him already having been booked.

The problem is when we don’t know what the referee feels like saying they’ve seen and conveniently forgetting about. We all know how that works out.

In summary, not bitter at this as it’s within the rule but I AM bitter about the rules and the whole scenario.

Wrong!

Sadly I think we are on our own here and no other club will back us. The whole SFA disciplinery system is corrupt and controlled by poets and Rangers haters.

They’ve broken their own rules then by upgrading the Hibs player’s yellow, that the referee obviously seen and judged, to a red.
Either that or the rule is different from what most of us thought.

There is a sub rule that allows it if the part of the incident that is worthy of a red was not seen by the referee

I know it won’t be popular but I don’t think he should’ve been cited for the challenge either.

The only issue we’re facing right now is the lack of consistency and the look of bias coming from the compliance officer.

I honestly believe there’s no way the SFA can ban McGregor now so I’m pretty sure we’ll win that appeal.

Refuse to cooperate with the SFA, refuse access to any of them for replay, remove SFA branding for game, refuse pre match interviews except for Rangers TV.
Small but will let SFA know we are not going to take anymore

The structure at Ibrox is a mystery, who actually holds the power in the day to day running of the club, is it Robertson or is he merely a well paid puppet.
Is there any strategy (unlikely) in dealing with the constant rubbishing of the club because whoever is presiding over that disaster needs their arses booted straight out the door.
Or is it the people at the club just think it’s pointless and they’re doing everything they can, again if that’s the case arses need booted out the door.
Until there’s a clear strategy with the right people in charge then we really are going nowhere.

I know it won’t be popular but I don’t think he should’ve been cited for the challenge either.

The only issue we’re facing right now is the lack of consistency and the look of bias coming from the compliance officer.

I honestly believe there’s no way the SFA can ban McGregor now so I’m pretty sure we’ll win that appeal.
Hope your not holding your breath on that

I’ve got no idea what the laws of the game are anymore. Should’ve been a straight red. And I have less idea of the rules of the CO. Not fit for purpose.

Corrupt mentally challenged boot knows exactly what she's doing.

Plus McGinn got away with it, well because, he's a McGinn.

Corrupt to the very core.
Plus it would be showing Gollum up for the incompetent corrupt waste of space that we all know he is

They’ve broken their own rules then by upgrading the Hibs player’s yellow, that the referee obviously seen and judged, to a red.
Either that or the rule is different from what most of us thought.

Oh really? Didn’t realise that!

The only fucking consistency here is that they’re consistency inconsistent. Joke!

Assuming that it was us who asked for a delay to McGregor's appeal-then the inconsistency has been totally laid bare for all to see today.

Players not offered a ban who should have been.
A player banned despite being booked for the incident.

For all their faults, referees have to work their way through the ranks and show knowledge of the game. Sometimes difficult to believe right enough. Now we have this woman telling referees where they have erred................he qualifications? Apart from a "good catholic" education?

I would expect us to turn up with a lot of evidence.

No surprises from the chief disciplinary representative of the Scottish 19th Century Terrorist Alliance:

Deep down we all knew nothing was going to happen.The whole system is a farce and we really need to go to war with them and their cheating ways.

I reckon he's already had his appeal thrown out but they didn't want to release it alongside the news of Power and McGinn having no case to answer.

Why not?

His foot is at head height and he catches our player on the face.

It doesn't have to be intentional for it to be dangerous.

If a player can be banned for endangering an opponent when their studs are 6 inches off the ground then they definitely should when they're 6 feet.

As above, publicly state our opposition to Alfredo's ban, put that slo-mo video on the club site and express concern at the COs decision in light of this. Express bewilderment at the CO's stats and use these two elements to declare the CO process unfit for purpose and call for its immediate suspension for the rest of this season.
Publish the reasons supplied for Alfie's suspension and demolish them in a voice-over to accompany the video. Publish the reasons given for all other sanctions imposed on us by the CO. State that we believe there is no need for secrecy and it is detrimental to a fair process.

But, furtheluvachrist, sack Traynor and bring in someone who knows how to play today's PR game. If this is not done we're pissing in the wind.
The league own the rights to the game, they'll have it removed within the hour

Cheers wee fella

DzOZtmHX4AEoyu3.jpg
I no longer care what he, Rae, Boyd or McCoist think. They'll say what their paymasters want to hear

This farcical system needs scrapped. Now.

Anything that makes something already inconsistent into something ridiculously inconsistent is more bother than it's worth.

And getting rid of a blatantly Celtic Minded decision maker has to be to our benefit.

Funny how there was sufficient evidence for morelos’ red card to stand, even though one angle mad it look bad and one pretty much cleared him. Yet this one is as straightforward as it gets but nah no evidence. Fu(king joke

This is them bearing fruit for their concentrated effort to have Morelos and McGregor cited from the last Scum game that is beyond question, in fact Rodgers had his say about the game and how much they were aggrieved even though he had no issues in his interviews after the match. They have had been allowed to voice their feeling and opinions on match officials and their descions with no fear of the Compliance Officer taking them to task unlike what happened to Steven Gerrard, I don't know what the Club should be doing but sitting back saying nothing is not working. The bastards have a brass neck to talk about conspiracies and stopping 10 in a row they are now been aided by the powers who run the game in this Country and we'll all know why that is, it's rotten to the core and unfit for purpose.

Why not?

His foot is at head height and he catches our player on the face.

It doesn't have to be intentional for it to be dangerous.

If a player can be banned for endangering an opponent when their studs are 6 inches off the ground then they definitely should when they're 6 feet.

I think it’s a red card, I’m not debating that.

I just don’t think the compliance officer should be used for decisions like that.

Our issue is with the lack of consistency and the bias the compliance officer seems to have. I think under “normal” circumstances, we wouldn’t be that bothered either way about this decision.

I'm a bit off the pace so indulge me. I take it the Compliance Officer is a lady, name of Clare ?

This is the reason mcgregors appeal has been put back coz if they decided it today and let power off but not mcgregor it woukd look worse for em, so they delay mcgregor appeal then throw it out and it wont look as bad for them

I'd say it's the opposite how could they not cite Power and McGinn in the same day they uphold McGregor's 2 matches .......

Less chance of whataboutery by delaying McGregor decision

The league own the rights to the game, they'll have it removed within the hour

But why would the league do that when we can show highlights and full replays? It'd also be the SFA CO position we'd be attacking, not the SPL.
To be clear, I believe you to be correct.
I'd do it then comply with anything legal but replace it with something like "this clarification video was removed at the insistence of the SFA but may still be available elsewhere".
If we had someone who knew their arse from their elbow PR-wise it'd also add further weight to our call for an end to the secrecy poilcy.

Well then the SFA need to seriously consider downgrading Collum as a referee. He's a few feet away and missed a blatant elbow. Not only that, but at the same ground he sent off Candeias for 'blowing a kiss'.
I'm getting really sick of that collum........ biased as f@ck TBH

Surely they’ve gone too far now? If McGregors ban is upheld, id advocate something I thought I’d never say - we should withdraw from the Scottish Cup. Yes the filth would win it but the achievement would be rendered meaningless. Shit like Kilmarnock and the sheep would suffer financially. I think we need to get this issue into the wider domain and it will take an unprecedented action to do this and, more importantly, instigate root and branch change.
it'd make 'international news mate and that is exactly what's needed here.

The picture of the "incident " BBC Scotland chose to use tells you everything.
These c@nts are laughing at us .
On this , the club are totally letting us down.

I'd say it's the opposite how could they not cite Power and McGinn in the same day they uphold McGregor's 2 matches .......

Less chance of whataboutery by delaying McGregor decision

They didn’t delay the McGregor decision. Rangers asked for a postponement until tomorrow.

I’m not surprised and tbh I’m glad as they’ve got Celtic next haven’t they?

Well I'm not glad he will face the poets as I don't believe he will compete aggressively against them - but we'll see.
Joke of a decision as is the McGinn one. Corruption at its most blatant.

Surely they’ve gone too far now? If McGregors ban is upheld, id advocate something I thought I’d never say - we should withdraw from the Scottish Cup. Yes the filth would win it but the achievement would be rendered meaningless. Shit like Kilmarnock and the sheep would suffer financially. I think we need to get this issue into the wider domain and it will take an unprecedented action to do this and, more importantly, instigate root and branch change.

Drastic action like this necessary. Alfie got banned for far less it's one rule for our players another for anyone elses and another rule for the scum who seem to be exempt from punishment and can demand punishment if some so much as looks at one of their players wrong.

don't think there's any chance of McGregor ban being kicked out now,these cunts are biased as %^*& and blatant as %^*& to boot. he'll be banned and that'll be that. they scum cunts had 3,yes 3 bad things that should've all been pulled up,and NONE were!! this is now so obvious that something has to be done by our club to have this highlighted and dealt with!
surely there has to be something in place for SFA to be investigated about all this!
FIFA or whatever

It has nothing to do with us.
What we do have to do, if we ever have another player cited, is demand to know the criteria and why other similar scenarios are dealt with differently.

Our player was assaulted during a game and the offending player hasn’t been suitably punished yet our player gets banned for multiple matches for trying to balance himself.

Yet it has nothing to do with us? Very good.

Back