No ban for Power

Looking at the man, not the ball.

Studs up

Contact with the face.

Both feet off the ground.

I don't think I've ever seen a tackle more worthy of either a straight red card or a retrospective ban and yet, nothing.

Our player was assaulted during a game and the offending player hasn’t been suitably punished yet our player gets banned for multiple matches for trying to balance himself.

Yet it has nothing to do with us? Very good.
I should have expected this and clarified my post.
I mean we cannot jump up and down about what happens in other games.
Use as evidence, subtly, like Gerrard did with the Brophy challenge or when others pile up with their nonsense.

This compliance officer is sitting somewhere absolutely pishing themselves at what they can get away with.
Thats true out for lunch with big shifty the man who "Cannae stand the bastards" a couple of glasses of white and a good laugh at us and they are untouchable, what a scenario, and they get paid for it as well.

The clearest red card you’ll ever see.

We really should be given the reasons there’s “not enough evidence” for a kick to the face that was broadcast and photographed across national media channels.

If McGregor gets a ban tomorrow we need to go absolutely ballistic.

The compliance officer does not have a clue what she’s doing.

She’s to sort injustice, not create more.

I think the statement of 'insufficient evidence' is actually more baffling than the decision not to offer Power a ban, what more evidence do they need?
It's just a joke on their part to say this because deep down they must be pissing themselves at our acceptance of such a horrendous act. But as they say dignified silence and oh eh I've followed rangers everywhere and I will keep giving the other teams my money.

And our players still agree to play for this SFA team, Jesus Christ.
I am not against rangers players accepting call ups for Scotland and earning themselves international caps if they want to do it....I personally would refuse to play for them just as I refuse to watch them but every player has the right to make their own choice.

Yes, we need to say something, but is the rest of Scottish Football happy to just accept this!! Aye, guess they are, but we need to highlight this $hit, this is a step (kick) too far FFS!

If a straight leg to the face is not a red card then mcgregors straight leg to the leg is a yellow at worst!!

If mcgregor gets a ban then it’s cheating to the highest order and blatant
Absolutely correct
Greegs cannot be banned or it’s so blatant to see what a cheating corrupt country this is for football.

If McGregor is still banned, Rangers need to officially be asking why studs into the shin with eyes on the ball is worse than studs into the face.

Highlight the corruption.

We really should be given the reasons there’s “not enough evidence” for a kick to the face that was broadcast and photographed across national media channels.

Oh she's got more than a clue. She knows exexactly what she's being paid to do.

This has now become farcical, surely someone has to speak out about this system! This is not a level playing field.........

Did the club report it?

I honestly am not in the know.

Also is it not best he is in the side to face the scum on the 17th, I think so.

I doubt they did, but that doesnt make any difference when it was still deemed unworthy of retrospective action. Just shows what we are up against

But yes, you are probably right that in this instance him not being banned could be a benefit. Hopefully he scores winner on sat and all the mentally challengeds are claiming its a conspiracy because he wasnt banned!

I doubt they did, but that doesnt make any difference when it was still deemed unworthy of retrospective action. Just shows what we are up against

But yes, you are probably right that in this instance him not being banned could be a benefit. Hopefully he scores winner on sat and all the mentally challengeds are claiming its a conspiracy because he wasnt banned!

The problem is bud, only cases reported by the teams within the league are looked into, so if we don't complain, nothing gets done.

I would love to see the outcome you see ;)

No doubt a ridiculous decision but if it was meant to be anti Rangers then it fails on that count.
If he was banned it would have helped Celtic and been of no benefit to us
Whereas as it stands it's a powerful argument in favour of no action against McGregor

You know the whole process is fucked when a player can be sent off for 'blowing a kiss' and it can't be downgraded, but a tackle which the ref has already dealt with can be upgraded.

Another annoying part of the whole thing that no one has mentioned - Kilmarnock should've had 9 men the other night and we would've been through to the next round already.

Oh but she does

Has/Will the compliance officer explained what she meant by saying there 'wasn't enough evidence'?

Back