No ban for Power

"Insufficient evidence..." Really.?

15y653s.jpg

It’s beyond a fucking joke at this point. Hope we are comfortably ahead in the replay and Jack absolutely cements him.

Andy Newport
@AndyNewportPA

·
3m

Latest from the compliance officer

No action to be taken against Kiilie's Alan Power for kick to Ryan Jack's face

No action to be taken against St Mirren's Paul McGinn for forearm smash on Cammy Smith
What have these 2 players got in common? Wonder if they could even be bothered looking at the incidents.Doubt it very much.Fast tracked into the bin.

Reviewing the McGinn arm smash and concluding a booking was the appropriate punishment makes me think someone's not playing with a full deck.

This is the reason mcgregors appeal has been put back coz if they decided it today and let power off but not mcgregor it woukd look worse for em, so they delay mcgregor appeal then throw it out and it wont look as bad for them

It’s beyond a fucking joke at this point. Hope we are comfortably ahead in the replay and Jack absolutely cements him.
But Sky didn't show that picture on Monday, and the tabloids failed to start a witch hunt. How could she possibility find him guilty after all that?

If a straight leg to the face is not a red card then mcgregors straight leg to the leg is a yellow at worst!!

If mcgregor gets a ban then it’s cheating to the highest order and blatant

He has already been given a ban. The hearing is his appeal.

The club can do the same as the rest of the league, if they have an issue with match events, report it to the compliance officer.

This is the reason mcgregors appeal has been put back coz if they decided it today and let power off but not mcgregor it woukd look worse for em, so they delay mcgregor appeal then throw it out and it wont look as bad for them

Again. It was Rangers that requested the delay until tomorrow.

We are being turned into a laughing stock. The media and the authorities are pissing themselves seeing how far they can go

Employ someone to watch all the games involving top flight teams and report stuff to the compliance officer from an official RFC email account. If it requires to be escalated beyond that, a club employee doorstepping the CO with the evidence and making sure she views it and takes the necessary actions.

It’s open season, any pretense at a mask has now slipped. The McGregor and Morelos bans are a joke in the context of events of the past few weeks.

We need to look at what legal options are open to us here, what happens when a footballing governing body acts in such a blatantly corrupt manner, is there any precedence out there?

When big daft arse mutton is saying the compliance officer needs an compliance officer were trueley fuked.
The sheep must be gutted they never appealed their sending off, yellow card the norm It seems.
I don't think the boy meant to kick Ryan in the head, I think he followed the flight of the ball. But if U kick someone In the head whilst their standing up I'm sorry off is the only outcome.

Out of all the incidents highlighted this last week, IMO the Morelos and even McKenna are the least dangerous out of them all.

Surely they’ve gone too far now? If McGregors ban is upheld, id advocate something I thought I’d never say - we should withdraw from the Scottish Cup. Yes the filth would win it but the achievement would be rendered meaningless. Shit like Kilmarnock and the sheep would suffer financially. I think we need to get this issue into the wider domain and it will take an unprecedented action to do this and, more importantly, instigate root and branch change.

Look, preparing myself for incoming but the rules are if the ref sees it and deals with it, compliance officer can’t do anything unless it’s simulation or mistaken identity. So it’s pretty clear cut with him already having been booked.

The problem is when we don’t know what the referee feels like saying they’ve seen and conveniently forgetting about. We all know how that works out.

In summary, not bitter at this as it’s within the rule but I AM bitter about the rules and the whole scenario.
They’ve broken their own rules then by upgrading the Hibs player’s yellow, that the referee obviously seen and judged, to a red.
Either that or the rule is different from what most of us thought.

They can pick out six very recent examples where there have been major discrepancies in the way each situation has been dealt with and highlight this..if we don’t go to war on this now it will only become more blatant,obvious and corrupt.
I would put out the most strongly worded statement ever,leaving no one in any doubt about what is going on here..all guns blazing.
Just Do It Rangers..

Whatever action the board takes will need to be initiated outwith Scotland.

The mhanks have the system here totally under their control.

They need to take it to UEFA and FIFA if necessary. There is a mountain of evidence of us being treated differently to other clubs by the SFA. Also need to take legal action against the media outlets to stop the witch hunt against Alfie.

They can pick out six very recent examples where there have been major discrepancies in the way each situation has been dealt with and highlight this..if we don’t go to war on this now it will only become more blatant,obvious and corrupt.
I would put out the most strongly worded statement ever,leaving no one in any doubt about what is going on here..all guns blazing.
Just Do It Rangers..

They could get six from the first 10 days of this month

Our players are fair game to be assaulted with no fear of punishment while any hint of a bad challenge from one of ours is scrutinised and punished retrospectively if it wasn't at time.
Also, challenge a bheast and you'll be punished.

Outcome: Kick the f*ck out of Rangers players if you want but hell mend ye if you kick a mentally challenged.

As above, publicly state our opposition to Alfredo's ban, put that slo-mo video on the club site and express concern at the COs decision in light of this. Express bewilderment at the CO's stats and use these two elements to declare the CO process unfit for purpose and call for its immediate suspension for the rest of this season.
Publish the reasons supplied for Alfie's suspension and demolish them in a voice-over to accompany the video. Publish the reasons given for all other sanctions imposed on us by the CO. State that we believe there is no need for secrecy and it is detrimental to a fair process.

But, furtheluvachrist, sack Traynor and bring in someone who knows how to play today's PR game. If this is not done we're pissing in the wind.

They should issue an official statement to the press that it would take 100 years to even out the decisions and inconsistencies that have gone against us!

Simple, start with Greegs the morra. Go lawyered up, armed with videos of kung fun Gordon and say I'll expect the same punishment as he did, or I see you in court for loss of earnings.

Collum had to admit to not seeing the incident properly for McGinn to be cited.

We already know he has no problem lying to protect himself, given his pish about Candeias's red card against St Mirren.

Just seen that the BBC website has covered the tackle/challenge with the following headline:-

"No action for Kilmarnock's Power in Jack collision"

Collision I ask you..........

The first thing we need to know is the criteria for the CO getting involved in the first place.

If it's TV evidence we need to know who it is that's submitting that evidence or are we really at the mercy of BBC Scotland Sport as to what gets reported?

If so, simply compile all the contentious issues over the last week or so and then take legal advice.

Collum had to admit to not seeing the incident properly for McGinn to be cited.

We already know he has no problem lying to protect himself, given his pish about Candeias's red card against St Mirren.

Well then the SFA need to seriously consider downgrading Collum as a referee. He's a few feet away and missed a blatant elbow. Not only that, but at the same ground he sent off Candeias for 'blowing a kiss'.

Back