No Cardoso again tomorrow it seems

Sir Walter

We’re told last week he’s fit again

Just tweeted “good luck tomorrow boys”

Strange one as he’s a far better option than Wilson, Bates and IMO McCrorie (just)

Another 90 mins watching Danny Wilson :eek:
giphy.gif

maybe reading too much into it but it seems a strange tweet and almost like a cyrptic one. Why not wait until tomorrow to tweet it

Whilst he has his faults, he and Alves are our best 2 centre backs IMO. McCrorie has shown (Saturday's mistake aside) that he is capable of coming into the side.
If Murty plays those 2 again tomorrow after Hamilton and we drop points he's going to get filleted

Hopefully Bruno is fit and back in the starting 11 another 90 mins of Danny Wilson is tragic. Alves & Cardso both excellent up at st johnstone and our 1st choice centre backs imo.

I don't think he is "far better" than any of them. He's been a huge disappointment.
Definitely, he has been average at best and is probably as good as he is going to get whereas Mcrorie may make a couple of mistakes but at 19, with the right guidance, he can get far better, he is our future, not Cardoso,

Hopefully Bruno is fit and back in the starting 11 another 90 mins of Danny Wilson is tragic. Alves & Cardso both excellent up at st johnstone and our 1st choice centre backs imo.

He isn’t. Already confirmed out for tomorrow.

Sky sports app is saying that Bruno’s doubtful.

Wilson was not the worst of our two centre backs last week! Young McCrorrie is a prospect but he shouldn't be a first pick yet and if we continue to push him too hard we'll destroy the boy's career before it's started IMHO!

Cardoso is getting better and better with each week he doesn't play. He has been extremely poor for the majority of the season. One of the twitter stato accounts said he's the worst defender in the league when it comes to duals and tackles won etc.

I'd rather Wilson or McCrorie ahead of him alongside Alves at the moment.

Cardoso is getting better and better with each week he doesn't play. He has been extremely poor for the majority of the season. One of the twitter stato accounts said he's the worst defender in the league when it comes to duals and tackles won etc.

I'd rather Wilson or McCrorie ahead of him alongside Alves at the moment.
That is always the case when player's have not been selected or out injured. :D

Worrying that Holt is a mainstain due to injuries as well. He’s rotten despite a good game against Hearts - Aberdeen and Hibs will absolute dominate us in the middle of the park in the coming weeks.

Cardoso adds nothing I’d rather have mccrorie who is the best centre half we have and Wilson or Alves assuming he didn’t refuse to be a sub, if he did he should be shown the door

These stats tell you any story you want them to.

How many tackles has Alves won?

Next to %^*& all I'd wager because a defender that can read a game or intercept / block doesn't need to fly in to tackles.

Cardoso and Alves are our best centre halves.

Stats can be misleading I agree, I prefer to go with what I see with my own eyes 9/10. I have seen Cardoso make players like Connor Sammon and Simon Murray look like some re-incarnation of Didier Drogba this season, that's enough for me to judge him so far over stats.

Cardoso adds nothing I’d rather have mccrorie who is the best centre half we have and Wilson or Alves assuming he didn’t refuse to be a sub, if he did he should be shown the door

Sometimes you read something on FF that makes you say "That's it, I'm taking a break for a day or two"

That has happened today with me reading a post saying McCrorie is the best CB at the club.

Cheerio til after the game.

Back