No critisicm of anybody today

TN8

Our players gave absolutely everything. Every single fibre of their being. Dominated from start to finish.

We lost to a goal that shouldn't have stood and a Celtic keeper channeling 1990s Andy Goram.

Absolutely heartbroken here but we've just seen our team absolutely boss them for 96 minutes and get done, fucking done by a linesman and a great goalkeeping performance.

Apart from Forster zero credit is due to that mob. Absolutely none.

Right - except my spelling of criticism in the fucking thread title!

Last edited:
Our players gave absolutely everything. Every single fibre of their being. Dominated from start to finish.

We lost to a goal that shouldn't have stood and a Celtic keeper channeling 1990s Andy Goram.

Absolutely heartbroken here but we've just seen our team absolutely boss them for 96 minutes and get done, fucking done by a linesman and a great goalkeeping performance.

totally agree, dominated the game for sure

Morelos 100% deserves criticism, he had about 8 good chances, some of those great and a penalty and he still couldn't score. He ruined a otherwise great performance from the team. That game is over in the first half if Defoe gets those chances. There's no excuse for his performance today, he's been in great form and he had a chance to shut up all the people saying he couldn't do it against them and instead just proved them right, he has zero excuses today

And Sutton’s serial losers comment looks more and more accurate as the moment’s pass...

We can’t play any better than that and they can’t play any worse, and did we win? Did we %^*&.

A team full of bottlers.

Absolutely agree.

I have thought all along they would get their ten but the irony is it would be ten trophies in a row not 10 league titles. We as a team and club have take huge heart from that regardless of the result. We done enough to win three matches. We now go on beat young boys and keep on their tales for the league as we are more than good enough to win it.

Yeah. My concern is that we boss them but yet they still win the cup. A sickening sight.

We made several wrong decisions in the last third when we could have scored!

Bang on.

And Sutton’s serial losers comment looks more and more accurate as the moment’s pass...

We can’t play any better than that and they can’t play any worse, and did we win? Did we %^*&.

A team full of bottlers.

Forester made 4 very good saves. It’s not always bottle. Sometimes it’s luck. Previously I would have agreed with you but not now. That was plain and simple bad luck today and a bad pk.

Reactions: fmp
Gave everything and lost.

It will affect every player in the next game against them...this is a major set back to winning the league.

A team full of bottlers.

get a grip. they scored from their one shot on target (which was offside) and their keeper played a blinder.

what more do you want?

I made a post to this effect and it was deleted. There was a gulf in the performances today but we got no luck and they did. They didn't make the luck they just got it.

A team full of bottlers.

This team beat them twice last season.

Emotions may be running high but that's a ridiculous comment to make.

We had 18 attempts on goal. They had literally about 2.

They were lucky today. They will not always be lucky.

I agree overall with the only exception being we need to be more clinical regardless of the goal keeping.

My concern is the mental knock on. Can we bounce back from this as they'll have a real mental boost from this going in to the old firm at the end of the year.

I'm gutted and still can't believe we didn't win that match. They had 1 chance and took it and we had about 10 and never took any. Just need to accept it was one of those days that no matter what we weren't winning.

At half time I was concerned that the game would play out the way it did with them winning it with 1 chance after our domination. Still can't believe Morelos took the penalty though! I wasnt confident at all when Tav gave him the ball.

Back