No excuses - they are playing without a striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd suggest they've chosen to go with pace in attack. For obvious reasons. Whilst Edouard is obviously a goal threat he's slower than the guys they've brought in. Our defence will need to be really, really careful of their positioning when they try to hit us on the break.
Exactly, they know we've got %^*& all pace at the back. This is tactics, not an injury. As much as we'd like to think it, Lennon isnt daft.

It’s not actually a bad move, even tactically.

Eduoard is a good player, but playing a false 9 with pace isn’t ridiculous against us.

It’s a different threat.

I'm gutted we don't have Davis, but I think if we take Christie out of the game we'll have a great chance. He's their biggest threat.

Helander is a worry with the pace they're using. Id have picked Katic. Hopefully it won't be an issue.

Helander is a worry with the pace they're using. Id have picked Katic. Hopefully it won't be an issue.

Katic is just as slow, not as good at defending as Helander and going by the stats not as good at defensive headers. So no ta !

They are definitely going for exposing our lack of pace no doubt about it.Every thing for us depends on us getting at their fullbacks,not giving them a freebie like the last game

It’s a tactical call, Lennon all but admitted it on radio earlier.

They are targeting our cbs with pace

We need to be first to every ball let they fckers know we mean buisness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back