No flags or banners to be taken into the Motherwell game

Scotland’s embarrassment. Promoting half empty stadiums by not selling tickets, with no atmosphere by banning banners, and then we wonder why TV companies won’t shell out for our games. Entertainment without being entertaining...what a brilliant idea from our retarded F-T clubs. The diametric opposite of the way little clubs embraced us in our journey back.

I have a Columbia flag I could sneak In for the wee man to motivate him but I don’t have a ticket and I don’t know if I can be arsed to try outside and not get one

I have a Columbia flag I could sneak In for the wee man to motivate him but I don’t have a ticket and I don’t know if I can be arsed to try outside and not get one
There was plenty outside last season for both games at Fir Park but I think it will probably be different for tomorrow.

Always worth a shot though if you’re not far away.

No flags or banners all around, While we sing this song. Altogether now, one, two, three - It’s the blue.........

There was plenty outside last season for both games at Fir Park but I think it will probably be different for tomorrow.

Always worth a shot though if you’re not far away.
I’m about half an hour, but then if I don’t get one I’ll need to find somewhere to watch

Y do rangers fans keep putting the blue pound into these clubs coffers ffs get a fkn grip an give scottish football clubs fck all dont give any of the bastards one blue penny
They will never see a penny of my money again them and a few more scottish clubs. Got a note in my wee blue book of all the ones we owe big time, f*** them.
It's up to the individual I guess. I've made my choice.

Me walking into Fir Park tomorrow

1xFe.gif

Y do rangers fans keep putting the blue pound into these clubs coffers ffs get a fkn grip an give scottish football clubs fck all dont give any of the bastards one blue penny
This is boring as fukk now - Only thing I’ll be getting a grip of is my flag for tomorrow.

They will never see a penny of my money again them and a few more scottish clubs. Got a note in my wee blue book of all the ones we owe big time, f*** them.
It's up to the individual I guess. I've made my choice.
I'm the same...Ibrox only for me since 2014.
I made the decision to never ever again give any other club in the country a single solitary penny after the way they treated us and I'll be honest, I really thought I'd struggle not follow following but it was actually liberating knowing that I'm not financially backing up their poxy wee clubs and this latest pathetic wee piece of trivial pish from Motherwell just enforces my decision.
For the avoidance of doubt, this was a personal decision and I've no issues with Bears continuing to support the team where they're patently not wanted, that's their decision and good on them!

Back