No further action on the morelos challenge

That’s the precedent set for the rest of the season then. Rangers are fair game, we knew that anyway, but the message is now loud and clear. Edwards will no doubt be having a good laugh. Wonder what Alfie thinks about it all.

So Alan McGregor takes a fresh air swipe at an Aberdeen player and receives retrospective punishment.
A Dundee hibs player gouges a chunk out of Morelos's leg and receives no punishment.
Yea, that sounds fair and even handed.

Retrospective red
p070rpdb.jpg

No Action
0_IMG-9304.jpg

No Action
1_Ryan-Jack.jpg

If the club don't try and do something about this, our players are in danger for the rest of this season. Put a hole in Morelos leg? Nothing to see here. Itten falls over. Heres a yellow. We've no chance of reclaiming the title, if Livi, the sheep etc, know they can launch career enders and everyone in Scottish football laughs. Games a bogey. No doubt about it.

We should have spoken out in advance to apply the pressure and given them no choice. Now they can stick to the party line that Clancy doesn’t have an agenda against us as he’s been backed by the refs panel.

The 3 referees will be equally as mentally challenged-ish as that cvnt Clancy.
Morelos would never get a fair hearing. Put the same tackle on a Tim and the guy would be banned for a month.
Morelos does that, they're sponging him down in preparation for the electric chair. I would apply to join the fuckin Isthmian league down south, the way these corrupt cunts are going.

I’ll be honest, this doesn’t bother me. It should have been a red card at the time but a retrospective punishment does nothing to help us. I also don’t like the idea of re-reffing games in terms of missed tackles, the McGregor one last year was ridiculous. For me the retrospective action should be kept for diving and missed violent conduct
Spectacularly missing the point.

The precedent has been set then, our players can now go in showing studs so long as they play the ball?
Over to our club to do something because no precedent has been set and Morelos doing the same would get 3 game ban at least, we slept when that scum bastard kicked our player in the face at head height against Kilmarnock and got away with it.

Shocked and stunned I don't think.just what was expected. This season they will try everything to stop us winning. Edwards getting banned now .would do nothing for us.so onwards.no surrender w.a.t.p

Murdoch Macclellan will personally congratulate Clancy on the work against the team they both hate.
Corrupt Scottish Football, nothing more nothing less.
Rangers need to speak out, we can't have this cheat officiating the upcoming Old Firm game.
A couple of weeks ago this crook booked Itten for falling over.
Yep and 3 refs could not make up their minds, apart from Lieswell name the other 2 refs involved in this decision.

A lot of folk saying similar to Jacks at Aberdeen and I kind of get that, however Jack kicked through the ball and caught the lad on the shin, this challenge caught Alfies thigh FFS after going for a tackle with ball on the ground, not in the air, thats fkin ridiculous to be honest

No surprise though

Happened many times before and will happen again as long as the manager and board say nothing.

Gerrard came right out on day one of his first league game and tore into Clancy & the match officials for the Morelos red card at Aberdeen.

Predictably he was sneered at by the resident yahoos in the Scottish media, who wanted the book thrown at him.

Whether it was that reaction that took him back, or the club had asked him to bite his tongue, I really don't know, because he has been very guarded, very cautious since then, and a lot more shitty decisions have gone against us since.

If it were up to me, I'd be urging him to be more vocal in what we're up against (and backed all the way by the club, that is crucial), because a Batman sized spotlight really needs to be shone on just how bent the game is up here, and I originally thought a guy like Gerrard would be someone who wouldn't tolerate an ounce of this shit.

The media is full of "no intent", "touched the ball first".
I was under the impression neither of these are a factor in whether it was a reckless challenge. Until the referees and media actually know the rules, nothing will improve.

Shocking, however the clubs silence on these doesn't help. We're a pushover, doesn't matter if decisions go against us we don't say a word

So if three referees could not agree .......this incident was referred to the Complaint Officer who passed judgement to a referee's committee?

Back