No further action on the morelos challenge

I'll wager the three former refs were unanimous that Ryan Jacks' was an obvious red card challenge.
As it's against Rangers and in particular, Alfredo then it's carry on chaps, we all know what's at stake this year after all.

Whilst I’m not shocked or surprised, I think it’s evident the standard of officiating and decision making within Scottish football is beyond absurd.

Is there any other country on the planet where that “tackle” would be deemed acceptable?

The precedent has been set then, our players can now go in showing studs so long as they play the ball?
Unfortunately it isn't, cause they will still be red carded. Even if it was reversed, it could have an impact on the actual game itself.

I’m astonished they have come to the conclusion there was no endangerment to Alfie ffs hope the club say something about the referee’s not protecting our player’s because that’s what’s happening.

Another product of the dignified silence approach. We will take it and move on, giving them Carte Blanche to do it time and time again

We all talked about this season and what we thought was coming. The stall is well and truly set out now. If the management and the players do not adopt a siege mentality i will be more than disappointed in them. Let's do this rangers and bring that title home.we can do this no matter what shi*e they throw our way.

I would love for morelos to do the same tackle on an opposition player lets say when we were 3 up.
Then create merry hell on what is dished out

As per usual Rangers players are being treated differently from other clubs players

The Jack v Sheep being the case and also Greegsy v Sheep too funny enough

Both red carded

Video review after the game and surprise surprise the 3 ex refs decide no further action

We have demanded the club speak out to the press but as usual we say phuck all publicly which is shite
The club can speak out to the press all they want. That lot will just ridicule them.

Someone will end up losing their playing career. As usual our silence enables this. Do you really think those bastards wouldn't have squeaked about this. Scunnered how easily we are rag dolled by all and sundry.

The Jack incident and Morelos one need to be shown by Rangers and ask the CO what the difference is and seek clarification.
I would also be telling SPFL /SFA that if any of our players are seriously injured due to incompetent referees then we would be sueing them.
Its beyond a joke

Don’t forget that the Jack one was appealed GL, so the clear inference is that Collum got that right. Straight from the inner SFA.

No real surprise ,we know it's not a level playing field . Nothing will happen till the SFA / SPFL is cleared out. Unfortunately we have been unable to do anything on this .

Robertson has to come out and say something or they will just walk all over us. We might as well fly a white flag at Ibrox because our board are pacifists

The media is full of "no intent", "touched the ball first".
I was under the impression neither of these are a factor in whether it was a reckless challenge. Until the referees and media actually know the rules, nothing will improve.

You are correct Larry.

Jack’s red was an easy precedent for this. And this was worse.

I'm not one for asking for statements - in fact I regularly take the piss out of people who do.

But in what way is the incident any different to Ryan Jack at Pittodrie, which was punished with a straight red card then failed at appeal? I've watched them both several times since the weekend and we're talking about literally the exact same thing - player plays the ball, natural momentum/swing takes his studs on to the opponent.

Either both are red cards for endangering an opponent, or nothing - just an accidental collision from the natural momentum.

So why's it only a fucking red card for the Rangers player? Surely this is something we've got to be asking?
Its a question I would love the club to ask , however I won’t hold my breath

The corruption continues from Lieswell's men in black.
We must seriously think about leaving scottish football and let the game die.

The club MUST come out about this now! It could end up costing us millions for %^*& sake! If that damaged Alfie more than it did that's the potential 20 million sale off! Think about that!

Last edited:
Jack straight red card for a similar but less dangerous incident away to Aberdeen that failed an appeal.

McGregor retrospective suspension for a less dangerous tackle away to Aberdeen.

They are openly taking the piss out of us now.

The message is now officially out there that you can be as reckless and dangerous as you want when playing Rangers without fear of repercussion.

This is only going to get worse due to our clubs pathetic stance on these matters.

Last edited:
It is now Open Season for anyone have a kick at our players.

Our club should be calling them out on it, and asking questions.
Will they????? Let's just say, I certainly won't be holding my breath.

This is where our board and management let us down each and every time.

Those rhats across the city had what they felt were a few iffy decisions, some 15 years or so ago now??,
Their obsession and demand for action ended up that bad the ref's went out on strike because of it.

This does, in fact, surprise me.
It was an easy one to give the impression of fairness without actually helping us or hampering the mhanky mhob.
On that basis I, wrongly, assumed something might happen with this one.
Should have realised that, despite it being of no benefit or detriment to either OF team, it would be seen as a criticism of their favoured son Clancy and that was never going to happen - he has now been given license to carry on his merry way.
Watch for him being rewarded with key fixtures where he fully appreciates the importance of the outcome.

It has been open season on Rangers fans and now players for the last ten years . Why anyone is surprised at this news is beyond me . It’s one rule for us and one for everyone else . Fact .

The club MUST come out about this now! It could end up costing us millions for %^*& sake! If that damaged Alfie more than it did that's the potential 20 million sale off! Think about!
Unfortunately our board has proven time and time again it does not give a flying feck. BBC dossier, how cringingly embarrassing is that in reflection.

Back