No further action on the morelos challenge

At least we know what's acceptable in this league so we use these incidents as video evidence in the defence of our players who will be cited this season.

I think we should move on from this particular incident but the club should make a formal complaint about Clancy's performances generally when we are involved with a view to removing him from our games this season.

3 former referees couldn't make a decision? Who were they?Thompson,Bhrines Clark,Conroy.The list goes on. These men should be name for the sake of sporting integrity.Unless the need to hide for obvious reasons.
If referees can't %^*& us on the pitch there is plenty of back up waiting off the pitch.The whole organisation is polluted with celtic puppets on the liewell payroll or whatever else he has on them to control their thinking.

It was one of those that could have gone either way. I showed it to 3 English pals who dont have any allegiance and 2 said it was no foul while one said it was

Have you shown them Jack's at the Sheeps and asked them if they are different and which one is more dangerous? Which one was a straight red and which one was not even a foul?

The club has to come out and say something about the 19th Century Terrorist scum ruining Scottish football absolute fucking joke we the fans have backed the club to the hilt

3 former referees couldn't make a decision? Who were they?Thompson,Bhrines Clark,Conroy.The list goes on. These men should be name for the sake of sporting integrity.Unless the need to hide for obvious reasons.
Of course they need to hide mate like all 19th Century Terrorist scum cowards every last one of them

I wish this was surprising. The club really need to get a grip and stop laying down and taking this. Allowing our players to be judged to a different standard and risking injury knowing that these mentally challenged basturds can get away with what they like.

Watching the wolves game last night. The center half put a late one on to jimanez at the half way line. In Scotland there is never bookings for challenges like that. The ref booked him straight away. Until Scottish refs get inline with the rest of Europe and start dealing with the hammer throwing then we are always gonna struggle. Plastic parks and refs who offer no protection are killing the Scottish game

3 qualified refs think that was fine. This is a big reason why our game is in the shitter
This is what I find alarming.
It’s indicative of the mindset of our official.
I posted similar last night on another thread.
Dermot Gallagher can openly say the player didn’t deserve to sent off whilst, on the same programme a year or two back, told us all why a challenge can take the ball first and still be a foul and deserving of a red card, which our player duly received.
Thing is, it’s the a very similar scenario to that involving Edwards Morelos.
Played the ball first but the follow through caused the injury.
The bigger thing for me is if a television pundit, ex referee, can demonstrate such a perfect example of double standards in that it’s an in infringement if committed by a Rangers player but not if our player is the victim, when and where does the objectivity kick in.
At what point is a player not wearing colours?
At what point are the rules the rules?

What is it going to take for the board to act? Agreeing a 20 mill transfer for Buff and then having his career ended. Buff loses his livelihood and we lose 20 mill. And when they complain about it all they will get is you never complained about it before so shut the F**K up and get back in your box.

If Morelos had made that challenge, he'd have been hauled up by the crooks who run Scottish football and severely punished.

Dermot Gallagher can openly say the player didn’t deserve to sent off whilst, on the same programme a year or two back, told us all why a challenge can take the ball first and still be a foul and deserving of a red card, which our player duly received.
The bigger thing for me is if a television pundit, ex referee, can demonstrate such a perfect example of double standards in that it’s an in infringement if committed by a Rangers player but not if our player is the victim, when and where does the objectivity kick in.
Its only fine as it was a rangers player.

The more I look at the clip the more I think Edwards tried to “do” Morellos and cause him real harm.. I never thought I’d say this but I hope Edwards gets his what he deserves down the line.

Break a leg Edwards

Our opponents now have carte blanche to batter into Rangers players with the knowledge that there will be no punishment.

We wouldn't have benefited from retrospective punishment here, but it might just have deterred others from similar acts of violence

An absolute scandal though given the inherently corrupt nature of Scottish football it comes as no surprise whatsoever.
By condoning this it sends out the message that it's open season when it comes to violent challenges on our players.
The levels of hypocrisy and double standards are off the scale.

That’s the outcome when your manager gives out weak, thinly-veiled criticism after the game.

What should’ve happened was Gerrard should’ve, rightly, called out the ref for missing it. He should’ve then been straight into his press conference calling the cowardly no-Mark out, f.uck the risk of a touchline ban

This sort of thing will continue until it gets called out

This is what you get when there’s a rousing speech made! All done for the benefit of one club ! Utter corruption. Not fit for purpose.

The silence from our club is getting on my tits!! Why are they not at the very least raising concerns about the lack of protection for our players never mind the blatant double standards. It doesn't make sense and reeks of something sinister that we continue to take it up the arse without any reply.

It's just consistency that I want. I really can't get my head round what the system is for the compliance officer getting involved is. It just seems totally random.

great post

we get the shit end of stick up here every time

everything we do is magnified with a mentally challenged slant everything against us if excused marginalised greyed out

until the club lead and state we are suing refs who don’t protect our players with documented evidence

commission someone from Europe a true independent reformer ref to watch son the games and incidents and give unbiased views and release on the website

we’re getting fucked over

If its a Rangers player there would be trial by media and days of vilification before the inevitable suspension.

This silence pish from the club is starting to annoy me.

Our board would probably be quick to comment and throw one of our players under the bus if they caused a gash in an opponent.

When it happens to our player... ... ... ... ... ...

All we can do is to win the league, the Cup and the League Cup. It might not change things as to how they make their insidious decisions but it will make them ill.

All we can do is to win the league, the Cup and the League Cup. It might not change things as to how they make their insidious decisions but it will make them ill.
You really think we can win anything in this corrupt set up?

The corruption is now open for all to see, yet not one person of any influence will even fleetingly refer to it,

Just wait and see what happens if we actually get into a position where we get close to success.

You really think we can win anything in this corrupt set up?

The corruption is now open for all to see, yet not one person of any influence will even fleetingly refer to it,

Just wait and see what happens if we actually get into a position where we get close to success.

The goal against us in the League Cup final wasn't one person offside and accidentally not spotted. There were 3 offside.

The closer we get the more blatant it is.

This decision was taken to protect clancy.As simple as that. Any honest referee,if there are any in scotland know this was a red card but the 3 blind rats chose to help one of their own catholic bhoys club mates. Corruption in the game here is ruining football and it is rife right through every department from bottom to top. When will the people in charge of other clubs realise what they have allowed to happen through their hatred of Rangers. They will suffer and I hope maybe just maybe some can actually be brave enough to challenge the scum who run and ruin the game. Hearts an dThistle called them out,got no support and we know what happened to them. What the fukk does liewell hold over these chairmen? Does he have videos of some of them in compromising positions or proof of some other misdemeanour or are they all really friends of the bheasts? It's baffling.

This decision was taken to protect clancy.As simple as that. Any honest referee,if there are any in scotland know this was a red card but the 3 blind rats chose to help one of their own catholic bhoys club mates. Corruption in the game here is ruining football and it is rife right through every department from bottom to top. When will the people in charge of other clubs realise what they have allowed to happen through their hatred of Rangers. They will suffer and I hope maybe just maybe some can actually be brave enough to challenge the scum who run and ruin the game. Hearts an dThistle called them out,got no support and we know what happened to them. What the fukk does liewell hold over these chairmen? Does he have videos of some of them in compromising positions or proof of some other misdemeanour or are they all really friends of the bheasts? It's baffling.

Baffult, mate. :D

Not surprised but it’s the blatant bias we become accustomed to and unfortunately we are stuck with such as long as we suffer in silence. The gaffer has a chance to apply pressure in post match interview, he doesn’t want the boy to see red but he needs to see it long term open book knee high are now tolerated as long as it’s against our players and not the other way round.

A CLEAR message to the rest of the"hammer throwers', that we encounter.
Thats what I thought as well Walter, it sends a message out that our players are fair game for anyone to injure.
The mentally challengeds in the other hand, well they get the breaks and they get the decisions in their favour. Red card for Duffer, anyone? 3rd minute penalty anyone?
The compliant officer has obviously been pumped full, and this is her thanks to her bosses at Cel*ahem* the SFA

Scandalous decision but not surprising I'm sorry to say.

As for our fucking board they should be fucking ashamed of themselves for there continued silence.

So much for taking the SPFL to task then of course they shat it and now we are getting our players targeted and now deliberately injured whilst several referees in this country are doing there damn best to stop us at any costs.

Last edited:
Realistically we will have to be about 15-20 points better than the scum to win it by a point.

Tough ask.

I've never actually thought about it in those terms before.

I accepted that we would have to be considerably better than them to outweigh the decisions that we won't get and they will.

But when you put it like that it's pretty stark and very alarming and probably about right.

I'm not one for asking for statements - in fact I regularly take the piss out of people who do.

But in what way is the incident any different to Ryan Jack at Pittodrie, which was punished with a straight red card then failed at appeal? I've watched them both several times since the weekend and we're talking about literally the exact same thing - player plays the ball, natural momentum/swing takes his studs on to the opponent.

Either both are red cards for endangering an opponent, or nothing - just an accidental collision from the natural momentum.

So why's it only a fucking red card for the Rangers player? Surely this is something we've got to be asking?

It’s more or less what Gerrard said after the game - would it have been handled similarly if Morelos had inflicted the injury on Edwards?

We’re clearly aware of the glaring double standards and I have to think the club have sought some answers in this respect - it really would be something of a dereliction of duty to simply shrug their shoulders and say, ‘oh well.’

But how do we begin to exert more influence and readdress the bias?

What is the bigger plan for challenging Celtic and Lawwell’s political hegemony?

We’ve had over five years to think one up.

Surely there is one at least?

It’s more or less what Gerrard said after the game - would it have been handled similarly if Morelos had inflicted the injury on Edwards?

We’re clearly aware of the glaring double standards and I have to think the club have sought some answers in this respect - it really would be something of a dereliction of duty to simply shrug their shoulders and say, ‘oh well.’

But how do we begin to exert more influence and readdress the bias?

What is the bigger plan for challenging Celtic and Lawwell’s political hegemony?

We’ve had over five years to think one up.

Why not do what they did?

It worked.

A reptile actually phoned in Clyde saying it was Morelos’ fault.
They really are a different breed, man!

Back