No handshakes at FT, just a mad dash to celebrate

Just watched away days myself, what about the copper with the 2 handed shove on Goldsons chest as he gets to the bears.

Last edited:
If i was a player against them i wouldnt even take part in the lineup for the handshakes before the game i would just come out the tunnel and line up then run away to warm up

Rembrandt the way they acted in the gaffes first game in charge he never forgot it.
Self-Portrait-canvas-Rembrandt-van-Rijn-Washington-DC.jpg

"I don't remember that....."

Just watched away days myself, what about the copper with the 2 handed shiver on Goldsons chest as he gets to the bears.
Something that's pissed me off over the years is how our players are treated by stewards & police alike.

Those c.unts have free reign to celebrate with their fans as they please.

Whether it's a goal or end of the game our players are continually shoved back onto the pitch.

Absolute no sincerity in the bosses one second hand on hand.
This is why gerrard declined an invitation for a drink after a previous game, cut treacle teeth off at the pass, so he won't ask stevie g again, gerrard knows what these scum are all about, he totally gets it

Fantastic. It's about time we started treating like them like the dirt you find on the bottom of your shoes.

As one of the boys from H&H said, you won't win anything if the other team hate you more than you hate them, or along these lines.

This is why gerrard declined an invitation for a drink after a previous game, cut treacle teeth off at the pass, so he won't ask stevie g again, gerrard knows what these scum are all about, he totally gets it
SG hates them.Probably not on the same level as us,but he hates them.

Something that's pissed me off over the years is how our players are treated by stewards & police alike.

Those c.unts have free reign to celebrate with their fans as they please.

Whether it's a goal or end of the game our players are continually shoved back onto the pitch.
Been like this for about a decade. Tbeir stewards act like bouncers and continually encroach on the pitch to manhandle opposition players. No they seem to have the police on it too.

If they had won, dont tell me for one second Broonaldo and TLB wouldn't have been leaping about all over the park giving it laldy..... in everyone's faces and to the cameras, like leprechauns possessed.

ps, worse their fans would've stayed and Bears kept in to endure the humiliation. Feck them, we won the right to celebrate as we chose.

pps. still buzzing today :))

Back