No hearts fans left to see them get their medals

I knew this was coming and it's a fair point.

I'll admit I had a dig at the the atmosphere, but i was pished and lashing out. Next day when i read the stories, I realised I was in the wrong and promptly edited the shit I wrote. I could recognise what they were meaning.

I was at parma, when we knocked them out and I was struggling myself between nerves and heat. Wed would probably have killed me.

A sincere apology to all,not from the sofa, but the mates hut loyal.

I knew this was coming and it's a fair point.

I'll admit I had a dig at the the atmosphere, but i was pished and lashing out. Next day when i read the stories, I realised I was in the wrong and promptly edited the shit I wrote. I could recognise what they were meaning.

I was at parma, when we knocked them out and I was struggling myself between nerves and heat. Wed would probably have killed me.

A sincere apology to all,not from the sofa, but the mates hut loyal.

Fair play.

It’s normal these days.

Although I still personally wouldn’t have comprehended leaving a European final. I honestly do find that disappointing

I think the reasons many did are fair tbh.

I’m not going to be negative as we’ve just won the cup but it was the same in Manchester and it would be the same regardless of the conditions.

But that’s just the way it is these days. For all football supporters.

Who the fekk were the nobodies presenting the medals and cup. Noticed that horrible rat Petrie but he slunk away when the Gers appeared . Noticed this rat sitting beside our board members on Wednesday.
Prince William presented the FA cup. We got who. The catering manager or some other clown

I’m not going to be negative as we’ve just won the cup but it was the same in Manchester and it would be the same regardless of the conditions.

But that’s just the way it is these days. For all football supporters.
I was at both games. In Manchester I was still in the ground giving everything to support that team. On Wednesday I had to go, I felt miserable and guilty as %^*& but I had no choice.

Don't be judgmental, it's not/it wasn't nice for anyone what happened but today feels sweet.

Great comparison, we leave as late as we can to try and catch flights home or we are stranded or they leave early as it's half an hour until threir next train home.

giphy.gif

It’s normal these days.

Although I still personally wouldn’t have comprehended leaving a European final. I honestly do find that disappointing

I said to the wee man ‘we stay and clap them. They’ve been brilliant for us this year’ he replied ‘ok but I need water soon dad’. Instinct kicked in I walked to the exit clapped the team before they got their medals and left to get water.

They Cunts sing about walking away being the Rangers way.......%^*& each and every single one of them man, woman and child.
Utter despicable shower of bastards.
If that hurt even 1%'of how Wednesday did for us I'll be more than happy.

%^*& THE HERTZ and
GORGIE RULES LOL :D:D

Back