No live RTV tonight ?

Went to log on for our usual pre game show, “Listen Live only”
Im glad I invested in DAZN.
Same as the group stages every season. Only this time, since its the Champions League, BTSport also have exclusive rights to the Play-Off Round. No opportunity for RangersTV to stream either of these ties.

RTV showing the replay after midnight local time?
They did with the group stages last season. Be aware though, its first loaded in 480p or something and is barely watchable on anything bigger than a mobile phone. I also noted it took until Monday morning for them to upload the St Johnstone game. The wait until midnight might be in vain. Will probably be on the BTSport App quicker as well.

Same as the group stages every season. Only this time, since its the Champions League, BTSport also have exclusive rights to the Play-Off Round. No opportunity for RangersTV to stream either of these ties.
Panic stations earlier today as I’m in Portugal and on the iPad/BT app which was a nightmare even with a VPN for the Europa semi. No such issues today though (BT Sport has been streaming since around 2.30 - was never risking tuning it off!)

I thought (as usual) we were going to get the games live,until the CL
Got going,guess not.At least I’ve got live on DAZN.
Lets go Rangers.

With this game having the Champions League branding and music playing prematch, it must be considered a proper Champions League game for TV purposes as well, meaning that RTV aren't able to show it live.

Every game from now until we lift the trophy will be on your DAZN. :D

Back