No loanees started today....

The loanees should've earned there place in the first team rather than being giving games because of the rule they need to play so many.
We have players that we own or youth players being overlooked for sub par players not fit to wear the jersey ones away another one hopefully away soon if his current team have no cb left.

Well it also dispels the ‘Mith’ that the loanee’s are the reason for all the poorish performances.

Although I’m delighted with our win
To be fair I wouldn't say today's game was a poorish performange we dominated the game from start to finish the keeper played a blinder. I'm sure if Morelos had been available the score would have more than reflected our play but at 1-0 you are always subject to the sucker punch thankfully it never happened ,having Alfie back for Wednesday is good news as long as he keeps the head.

For months we have complained that we don't have any creativity, couldn't whip a ball into the box, couldn't get service to our strikers. Well today we created a lot, our crossing was excellent and we just missed the striker who could have got on the end of it! That's a huge improvement over recent months. Ejaria or Coulibaly would never have given us that. Worrall would not have been as composed at defence, and to be fair to the boy we never saw enough to know for certain if Sadiq would have done better than Lafferty upfront but I think its a safe assumption he would not have!

Back