no longer for sale

TommyC

Official Ticketer
CD1 AB46 purchased for £520.

5 home games so far I believe all cat C @£29 so my calculation is:

£520-£145 = £375 plus £20 fee to transfer name & £55 for Ajax game as part of CL package so total £450

CD1 AB46 purchased for £520.

5 home games so far I believe all cat C @£29 so my calculation is:

£520-£145 = £375 plus £20 fee to transfer name & £55 for Ajax game as part of CL package so total £450
Will take if the above falls through.

Sure not my decision to make obviously. Then again I'm not a massive fan of time wasters ;)
It was obviously posted due to stress and upset from Liverpool game. Our fellow folk going through that need support and to be explained to that, no matter what, can never give up on our club. And I’m assuming this is how it has been. The magic of following Rangers - the ultimate stress :D

It was obviously posted due to stress and upset from Liverpool game. Our fellow folk going through that need support and to be explained to that, no matter what, can never give up on our club. And I’m assuming this is how it has been. The magic of following Rangers - the ultimate stress :D

I think we all know why it was posted lol. Anyway as I said not my decision to make and was merely stating my opinion. Perhaps I should have kept it to myself.

I think we all know why it was posted lol. Anyway as I said not my decision to make and was merely stating my opinion. Perhaps I should have kept it to myself.
That’s what makes us so democratically brilliant, we can all give opinions, right or wrong, but we have to accept and appreciate. So always say your opinions, folk might not agree, but they might respect.

hes defo done it out of madness after that game but a wouldve just said it was sold to save the hassle can see were he was comming from his ticket and decion but feel it for the guy that thought he got a new season ticket......

Back