No one likes us, we don't care

TheRamblingGer

After seeing all the bile and hatred towards us the last couple of days on social media and from public sectors about our trophy day plans I decided to write my next article.

Hopefully folk like it and for the most agree with what I'm saying but the fun part of writing it is the discussion afterwards so please comment here on your thoughts.

Last article hit nearly 3.5k views, which was mind blowing. Not expecting those numbers again but hopefully I'm starting to improve and build a good audience of fellow bears.

Celtc fans and the media are going on how Legoman is a legend and next to Mcneil in the legendary status, what a load of bollocks!!..As you say Legoman had practically a free run to win his medals, Mcneil was up against a very good Rangers team who won a European trophy.

Steve Davis is 10 times the player Legoman is/was, for the last 3 years Legoman has been blowing out his arse and can't last 90 mins, he walks about with no jacket on in the cold to show he is hard, he is that thick he doesn't know that drains your energy, can you imagine the top managers including the gaffer allowing that?

Good article mate and pretty much spot on. I have to say I’m not a great fan of the “no one likes us we don’t care” phrase. Given the number of threads on this board offended by or complaining about what someone has said, it’s patently obvious that we do care. I also think it might be better to avoid nicknames etc.

Celtc fans and the media are going on how Legoman is a legend and next to Mcneil in the legendary status, what a load of bollocks!!..As you say Legoman had practically a free run to win his medals, Mcneil was up against a very good Rangers team who won a European trophy.

Steve Davis is 10 times the player Legoman is/was, for the last 3 years Legoman has been blowing out his arse and can't last 90 mins, he walks about with no jacket on in the cold to show he is hard, he is that thick he doesn't know that drains your energy, can you imagine the top managers including the gaffer allowing that?
It reminds of the kids at my son's school who wander in in shorts and t-shirt when its raining.

Good article mate and pretty much spot on. I have to say I’m not a great fan of the “no one likes us we don’t care” phrase. Given the number of threads on this board offended by or complaining about what someone has said, it’s patently obvious that we do care. I also think it might be better to avoid nicknames etc.
I think you're right to an extent there, though for me I actually enjoy that they hate us because it means we're doing well.

However I will say I think even if they do hate us, those in position of power shouldn't abuse that and treat us differently like SNP do. They can hate us all they want but need to treat us fairly in the context of their roles.

After seeing all the bile and hatred towards us the last couple of days on social media and from public sectors about our trophy day plans I decided to write my next article.

Hopefully folk like it and for the most agree with what I'm saying but the fun part of writing it is the discussion afterwards so please comment here on your thoughts.

Last article hit nearly 3.5k views, which was mind blowing. Not expecting those numbers again but hopefully I'm starting to improve and build a good audience of fellow bears.

MCa1Hgk.gif

G

Good attempt but, few things;

You mention Man City fans- We have different rules in Scotland..

G

Good attempt but, few things;

You mention Man City fans- We have different rules in Scotland..
You're right, though I still don't think you can meet up in large crowds yet, I live in England but admit I pay little attention now but I'm sure its still limited to 6 people from 2 households

While I applaud the club for their statement it just furthers my point. Where's the pressure on others to release statements like that? i.e that lot last night, everyone knew they'd have a gathering.

I don't know the answer because I appreciate the government can't be seen to be encouraging Saturday but they can't keep making us scapegoats.

And then today we have MSP's encouraging people attend protests...

I'm not trying to compare the two situations by any stretch, I don't know enough about the protests for a start, but still.

Broon will be associated with silverware for ever such was his luck in being in the right place at the right time to shoot fish in a barrel , one thing he won't be associated with in any way, is class, either as a footballer or as a captain.

That song needs binned truth be told , for a variety of reasons . Main one being it’s generic pish sung by man United , Millwall , Spurs to name a few .

That song needs binned truth be told , for a variety of reasons . Main one being it’s generic pish sung by man United , Millwall , Spurs to name a few .
Why bin the truth. My only problem with it, is too many care about it.

Why bin the truth. My only problem with it, is too many care about it.
I’ve just always found it odd and self defeating singing a song that celebrates nobody liking you , hatred or even mention of Septic FC , and then in recent years you get the added UEFA fines because of it . I’d say that’s reason enough to consign it to the dustbin . Some will disagree which is fair enough.

Good article. Good to see someone from a Rangers POV trying their hand at blogging and writing rather than leaving it to bhitter mentally challengeds to spin the usual narratives.

In terms of NOLU. I love it..we exist to push the rattlers into the dirt and lord it over them. We don't exist to be liked by the Guardian and Fair. It's the perfect slogan for who we are.

Good article. Good to see someone from a Rangers POV trying their hand at blogging and writing rather than leaving it to bhitter mentally challengeds to spin the usual narratives.

In terms of NOLU. I love it..we exist to push the rattlers into the dirt and lord it over them. We don't exist to be liked by the Guardian and Fair. It's the perfect slogan for who we are.
You think “ chasing Celtic “ is the perfect slogan for who we are ?

Back