No one to blame

BSOI

The beaks in charge do us no favours
The mhedia are totally biased in their reporting
Pundits pander to the mhanks
Most teams supporters hate us
Officials are very inconsistent towards us at the least

But..........

We cannot break down well organised teams set up to stifle us. The above all may be true but it's not the reason we are 8 points behind and there is no deflecting from this. We ( Rangers) are to blame
We have what we have in terms of personel, till summer.
Be interested in hearing how we break these teams down as opposed to how unfair the system is.

Totally agree with OP. We have had some shocking decisions against us , but I don’t think we are a title winning side , we are second best over the course and need to strengthen again in the summer.

When games are tight and margins are small biased referees make a huge difference . Yes we struggled to break St Johnstone down however there was a clear handball and other terrible decisions that went against us . Over at Rugby Park which was a difficult fixture for them they were given all the right decisions to win.

The big media highlight about Rangers getting all the decisions was all around a game of football which Rangers easily were winning (st Mirren )anyway. This only gave the Rangers haters the ammo to shoot us down thereafter . The most important and league defining decisions will always go against us and will always benefit one club . Get your head out the sand .

You know they can co-exist, right?

6 points behind on Saturday morning. Should have had a penalty, that would have meant a 1-0 win. Scum get away with murder and get 3 points instead of possibly none. Lead could have been 3, instead it's 8. Those are real things. Only looking at one side of the argument is foolish.

Madden's incompetence is pretty much responsible for the Filth gaining two points yesterday. You easily argue with Morelos we would have had 2 more points on Saturday. Right there we have a four point gap.
Yes our players seem to have an overly hard time with teams but just like last season, we came roaring out of the blocks in some games only to be done over with some very mysterious refereeing decisions. Our players are not allowed to tackle, give as good as they get or even be punched on the jaw without getting sent off. Last season the ref saw Bates punched in the dick and gave the guy a yellow.
Morelos, in the sheep game, looked like he was really starting to flow. Even the commentators were falling over themselves. What may have been had he scored a hattrick and confidence soaring high. But no. We have two steps forward then two steps back in any form, mainly due to ludicrous refereeing.
I won't go as far as to say there's a conspiracy but the refs and authorities from the SFA, SPFL, politics, media, courts and the police seem to be shit scared of Celtic Football Club and their associated extra curricular activities.

Saw an amazing post on here recently that said "just beat them on the park". What a brilliant idea. Why did no one else think of this?

As fans there’s one thing we could do to give us a better chance of winning the league and that’s supporting the team from the first kick to the last at Ibrox. We don’t do it.

As a club we need to be at the forefront of the introduction of full time refereeing, we should be making sure there is a reputable face in charge of the refs, one who would not tolerate the farce we witness every weekend.

We get penalty on Saturday and score it, Celtic get Brown sent off in 38th minute what would the points be.

We get foul in first old firm game and celtic don't go up the pitch and score.

Morelos not sent off wrongly after 10 minutes first game of season.

Where would we be?

I agree with the OP. Even without incompetence and controversy inflicted on us by officials we still wouldn't be winning anything. We make too many mistakes, and the present squad simply does not have what it takes to win the title.
We still have to fight incompetence and controversies however, and at the same time recruit players with enough character to deliver trophies.

We are NOT a title winning side, that's the bottom line.

Yes there are forces who now conspire against Rangers of that there is no doubt but when push comes to shove we have been incapable of getting results when the pressure is on. That's what will cost us the title this season and any argument to the contrary is just delusion.

I dont think we are good enough either i wouldnt say refs have cost us the title..... but im not daft enough to believe some more money, better players and some patience with SG, will mean an end to refs like Bobby and Steven Mclean going out on the pitch to aid Celtic and cause Rangers problems.

This weekend was a perfect example of what we are up against some of these are refs are fkin mental.

I’m of the belief that we’d be top of the league if certain match officials weren’t cheating cuńts
There’s folks on here who think we should be going for 3 in a row if it’s weren't for pesky refs cheating us.

I’m not so sure myself. The whole not being able to score or create chances seems an issue.

We have been on the end of some shocking decisions but ultimately losing at places like Livingston and playing like we did on Saturday have cost us as well.
It's definitely true though that we would have been closer if referees were consistent and didn't have a witch hunt against Alfredo

But..........

We cannot break down well organised teams set up to stifle us. The above all may be true but it's not the reason we are 8 points behind and there is no deflecting from this. We ( Rangers) are to blame
We have what we have in terms of personel, till summer.
Be interested in hearing how we break these teams down as opposed to how unfair the system is.

Are you seriously telling us that none of the things you mention haven't made any difference to our points tally this season??????????????

Why even quote them?

I agree mate I'm sick of reading excuses.

The reason we are were we are is because we can't beat teams they can take 5 off a team no matter who they have missing.

Not enough quality in the squad and lacking serious leadership and winning mentality.

Bottom line is we are still not good enough yet, if that's the case so be it, nobody expected it ALL this season but it certainly would have helped. 2nd is the bare minimum requirement and always has been this for this season.

Another big summer in terms of player turnaround in and out.

Next season is when i would expect/hope for a serious title challenge.

I don't expect the beaks and the referees to do us some favours, but I do expect a level playing field.

It's not much to ask for, except we are in this hate filled, corrupt wee midden of a country.

seek investment, why this hasn't been a pressing issue as yet is beyond me
I think there has been significant investment in the squad last season, and this season. There will be more investment in the summer. I'm really happy with the amounts being made available. With Mark Allen's arrival we've got a bit better at recruitment too.
It's not just investment in the squad either. Good money is being spent on Rangers across all of our operations.

Got to get better players in the summer. Not this season me thinks but next year we should learn from this season's mistakes, the manager also

2 or 3 quality players will make all the difference,, we're not a title winning team at the moment, we lack a bit of quality, a bit of self belief and confidence on the ball,, now decisions have gone against us, especially concerning Alfie but to win the league against that mob we have to be better,, too many times this season we have been rotten against poor teams, we have to be better and consistent

Back