No plan b or football brains

No plan b and no football brains. Nothing has changed.

Your right, no kick and rush football, no just blooter it up the park and hope for the best.
We will never be happy.
Fancy plan C?
That's an opposition way of playing when you just kick fu'ck out of everything that moves, ball, player, etc.

I'm out of this forum for a while. Absolute zoomers.
Are you referring to me, do you have a view. Nothing has changed from the last manager. We just keep playing the same way. Same people take all set pieces no matter how many times they fail to deliver.

Are you referring to me, do you have a view. Nothing has changed from the last manager. We just keep playing the same way. Same people take all set pieces no matter how many times they fail to deliver.

Plenty has changed. If you watched the game tonight and think we're playing the same way as Warburton then you really need to take a step back and read a few books about football before you post.

I'm not a fan of the Plan A, Plan B, etc terminology but we ran out of ideas tonight.

We lack a player with a bit of guile to unlock a defence. Nico could have been that guy if only he could get out of first gear.

Loads of decent balls from the wide areas tonight but didn't even look like getting on the end of one.

Plenty has changed. If you watched the game tonight and think we're playing the same way as Warburton then you really need to take a step back and read a few books about football before you post.
Yeah lots have changed, not like were struggleingnin the league and can't change a game. People with heads in the sand.

You are talking nonsense. If you can't see the improvements then you must be blind.

Sadly the replies on here are just expected. Of course we are struggling in the league. Same people having a go at this thread will be wanting the manager out in 2 or 3 games.

There clearly was a Plan B. The amount of fantastic deep crosses Candeias and Tavernier put in the last 20 minutes showed the focus had switched from trying to pass up the middle.

The problem was everyone kept going near post instead of hanging around the penalty spot. We had about 5 free headers if someone had just hung back.

Just win the fucking games it's that simple, play better, coach better and win. We're failing to do that more often than not.

Pedro's team are less one dimensional than Warburton teams that is for sure but what we really lack is real quality , we have a decent right side when attacking but a very hit and miss attack on the left , we lack real game changers , players that can go by players attacking the box such as they have with Roberts and Sinclair. We also need a real quality number 10 a playmaker with ability to pass and attack the box. The Mexican lad we have maybe an attacking midfield player but he doesn't look like a real game changer. The next few transfer windows need to provide some real quality .

Pedro came in realising that the only way for a Rangers team that is rebuilding in terms of individual player class to get results against teams that play like Partick is to attack quickly into space to turn their packed defences and not allow them to get set.

I agree with him.

When we have even better quality of players in coming seasons perhaps we'll be able to play through them as well, but that will take some time if it's even possible.

You might recall the second Walter Smith era started with very dour, long ball football (ball up to Jig on the left wing or Cousin etc). It was only after 2-3 years did we have Naismith, Davis, Weiss, Jelavic playing lovely passing triangles and slicing through teams with the ball on the deck.

I actually think Pedro's football has more dimensions than that but his calculation is: if we're losing, we get the ball into space high up the pitch (via a target man or for pace to run on to) quickly. Like I said, he's right and we score goals against dug in defences doing so.

We're a long way off being the finished article but a) that's understandable b) we'll be even further away if we start again

We're improving and the new manager is getting a better squad of players to play his way. Give it time (if you don't you'll be doomed to repeat forever)

Pedro's team are less one dimensional than Warburton teams that is for sure but what we really lack is real quality , we have a decent right side when attacking but a very hit and miss attack on the left , we lack real game changers , players that can go by players attacking the box such as they have with Roberts and Sinclair. We also need a real quality number 10 a playmaker with ability to pass and attack the box. The Mexican lad we have maybe an attacking midfield player but he doesn't look like a real game changer. The next few transfer windows need to provide some real quality .
Your sentence 're Number 10 is what it's all about without someone like that we are so predictable ,although it's always been the Rangers way midfield defenders.

I believe we have slightly improved but will not make much more progress.I think we will be up and down in performances if things remain. It's stalemate for me.

plan a or plan b etc etc. what happened to just going out and playing football. because footballers are not the brainiest people. so to much information at once is not a good thing for most footballers.

I'm not a fan of the Plan A, Plan B, etc terminology but we ran out of ideas tonight.

We lack a player with a bit of guile to unlock a defence. Nico could have been that guy if only he could get out of first gear.

Loads of decent balls from the wide areas tonight but didn't even look like getting on the end of one.
It's strange that some people see Nico as the problem and others see him as the solution.
I'd give him 45 mins in every game as I believe he can be the solution at times.
I'd just rather he was playing centrally than on the flanks of the midfield.

It's strange that some people see Nico as the problem and others see him as the solution.
I'd give him 45 mins in every game as I believe he can be the solution at times.
I'd just rather he was playing centrally than on the flanks of the midfield.
Mate he is done, he was finished before last year's injury.

Back