No press conference today ?

Was he asked anything of note by sky?

Morelos fitness

Zonal Marking

Set Piece Defending

Why have the pressers stopped?

Seems to be the way after European games to avoid saturation and wasting time. It happened a couple of times last season too after Euro ties.

This is the interview with Gio from this morning

Interesting, signings maybe depend on players coming and going there may be a reason Kents not signed up or Morelos, or why Roofe vanished.

This is the interview with Gio from this morning

Love Gio's response to Chanley when he asked about keeping momentum to which Gio replied " you're a coach as well". Love it.

When do we get one think that's been the last 2/3 games with none
I don’t miss them. Bland, pointless nonsense. Not just ours but at every club, everywhere.

There was one for the midweek game because we have to do one as UEFA call the shots. When we have one for Europe we’ve been skipping the SPFL ones and simply putting out interviews recorded by RangersTV. More than enough for me, because the sort of questions you mentioned earlier never get asked anyway. Anywhere.

I didnt see that, not sure why the interview was cut into different segments, bastards sky!
It was more a question to him suggesting will he rotate and rest players with Tuesday's game in mind. Although Gio made light of it you could see he wasn't happy with that and his response was more a 'dig' at the reporter rather than a 'compliment'.

I find the whole thing odd with no press conference before the game and release interviews via media partners like Rangers Review and so on. It's a bit strange and unconventional. I like to hear from the manager before the game and these interviews aren't even well signposted or released via the official club YouTube or website as far as I can see.

Same as the goal replays and highlights that used to be on YouTube.
I can understand why but the club must get back to supplying the basics on the most popular streaming platforms, sure pap the full content on RTV and charge the premium but all the fans should be able to watch the goals replays etc on the Rangers YouTube channel for instance. Is that too much of an ask in 2022?

Just seen suck posting a Vimeo link of press conference. Kinda backs up my last point.
Fkn madness Rangers removing this content from YouTube. I mean it’ll be monetised so what’s the problem$$$

Back