No press from outside Glasgow allowed in parkhead tomorrow

The secrecy gene kicks in.
Doesn't matter what’s happening, just keep it covered up.
They have a whole apparatus at work doing this 24/7, but I think trying to hide a football match, is a step too far, even for all the expert background they have in this area.

tenor.gif

No wonder their fans have lost the plot. They had a chance to create a gap between us so big it should have taken us another decade to bridge it. Years and years of having a solo run at the Champions League. Only a couple of years ago it seemed they could do no wrong, atleast in the minds of their fans.

Compare that to the state they are now in today. It seems every day now brings calamity after calamity.

After everything we have been through since 2012 and the way in which we had to watch on as everyone associated with that club have openly ridiculed us on and off the park, this is beautiful karma.

If anything happens it will be outside the midden. Other than a game of football nothing will happen inside.
I don't believe that.

They have David Munro as referee tomorrow, yeah "who?"

He has has 3 league matches this season, so in a locked piggery he will be easily manipulated.

Will we see Celtic penalties and St Johnstone red cards?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
This is where we all that have a social media account come in to play. It's obviously OUR DUTY to inform the media exactly what we hear or see on any social media accounts about what happens at their dump tomorrow.

any footage of trouble..We ALL with Twitter, get it on social media and ask your followers to retweet it...

Last edited:
Potentially the yahoos having a protest outside the ground pre-kickoff might be what they are trying to hide.

Won't be good optics if they are 14 points behind going into a must win game with their muppet fans screaming abuse at players and the manager before a ball is kicked.

They've been giving access to their season ticket holders so probably don't want to piss them off by selling it cheaper!
No different to any of the other clubs Mark under the agreement in place

We don't need to make any game PPV within the UK but we have done

Back