No pro Rangers ever on The PLZ Football Show

They episide was on today you can go and watch it yourself.

The video is obviously clipped, it’s a joke, but it’s funny because he, sitting next to his Celtic heavy panel has inadvertently described his own shows vibe very well.

`They have Charlie Adam who’s the only Rangers leaning pundit they have on. Tam Cowan is alright certainly doesn’t lean either way.

Then you’ve got Hugh Burns who is a bitter Celtic supporting journalist. As is Alison McConnell. Tam McManus a Hibs fan who clearly doesn’t like rangers. Alan Rough used to play for Celtic. Peter Martin is a Celtic fan, narrator of many a Celtic dvd and host of more 67 charity nights than you’ve had hot dinners. Some young Italian lad and the occasional appearance from ex-Celtic and current illiterate Tony Watt

It amuses me how annoyed he gets at accusations of bias

McManus is a bitter Celtic fan who was brought up in Balornock. He just happens to work for Hibs tv because he's a former player. He's definitely not a Hibs fan.

Last edited:
I put in on a few months ago, it was Martin, Rough and McManus. I must have watched for about 3 mins and the penny dropped. I knew myself its not my kinda thing. Glad this thread has highlighted them.

They episide was on today you can go and watch it yourself.

The video is obviously clipped, it’s a joke, but it’s funny because he, sitting next to his Celtic heavy panel has inadvertently described his own shows vibe very well.

`They have Charlie Adam who’s the only Rangers leaning pundit they have on. Tam Cowan is alright certainly doesn’t lean either way.

Then you’ve got Hugh Burns who is a bitter Celtic supporting journalist. As is Alison McConnell. Tam McManus a Hibs fan who clearly doesn’t like rangers. Alan Rough used to play for Celtic. Peter Martin is a Celtic fan, narrator of many a Celtic dvd and host of more 67 charity nights than you’ve had hot dinners. Some young Italian lad and the occasional appearance from ex-Celtic and current illiterate Tony Watt

It amuses me how annoyed he gets at accusations of bias
I know it's clipped for a reason, check the replies people genuinely believe thats the case.

Not my words that comes direct from the panel; Allison McCafferty formerly of the Celtic View, Alan Rough formerly of the Celtic team and Peter Martin always in the Celtic PR dept. Happily now being honest about what to expect on this particular show

Strange thing is they were about to go on to talk about rangers in Europe, not can’t possibly be pro Rangers in any sense so don’t expect it even when Celtic aren’t involved. Who’d have thunk it.
Maybe don’t repost, watch, advertise, click etc…. What do people expect? It’s a Celtic site.

It’s just another platform by mentally challengeds for mentally challengeds and anybody who thinks any different is an imbecile. I would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch sellick fans slabbering on about their team and putting huge price tags on their players scoring a few goals in a dog shite league!

Just a helpful reminder here lads that the reptiles in the media do sit on rangers forums nightly looking for stories or searching their own names. It genuinely does happen and here’s a bit of proof for you. They won’t pay the £25k to the club for media access but I suppose the rangers forums are the next best thing when you’re only mud raking anyway.

And to Peters “staff”, the Italian lad seems the most sensible out of the lot of you, big dopey Charlie included. Whenever he puts a rangers player in the team of the week “hibs fan” Tam mcmANUS gives him pelters with his dug shite patter

Hi Peter. Bye Peter

Just a helpful reminder here lads that the reptiles in the media do sit on rangers forums nightly looking for stories or searching their own names. It genuinely does happen and here’s a bit of proof for you. They won’t pay the £25k to the club for media access but I suppose the rangers forums are the next best thing when you’re only mud raking anyway.

And to Peters “staff”, the Italian lad seems the most sensible out of the lot of you, big dopey Charlie included. Whenever he puts a rangers player in the team of the week “hibs fan” Tam mcmANUS gives him pelters with his dug shite patter

Hi Peter. Bye Peter

Amazing :))

Hi Peter. Bye Peter

It enrages him that he longer gets his Ibrox freebies. PLZ were regulars at our press conferences but have refused to pay the fee. He rants about this on a regular basis and always makes derogatory remarks about fan media attending our press conferences.

Nobody on here likes you Peter because you're a lying, morally bankrupt, hypocritical fud who has absolutely no business being involved in Scottish football. You literally just knew someone, that is all.

Never watched it , never will. You can tell just looking at the pics on other posts and the ahem...talent on show, it's not exactly the Euro goals show on BT when it comes to in- depth analysis.
:)) :shh:

Back