No Sands in USA squad

I don’t think their new striker was anything special against Hibs but it’s certainly a positive that they might have to line up with the Greek diddy and even have Ajeti on the bench because the diving cheat Furuhashi won’t make it.

Tbh thinking about it the Greek is so bad that I think they’d actually go with Jota Abada Forrest as their front line instead which would play right into our hands.

So we’ll be without aribo and Morelos from first team and they’l be without yogic but will also be missing kyogo and turnbull.. let’s just get on with it I am fevered for it and can’t be arsed waiting any longer
I still expect Kyogo to start against us. Don't think they would have postponed it without word from someone in the Japanese set up that he won't be called up.

If we’re without Aribo, Buff and Roofe we should call for postponement. They will probably refuse it but once again it will highlight SFA corruption. Then we’ll horse the mhanky B@stards
Can they refuse a request which is in the rule book?
That's an easy legal win surely?

Can they refuse a request which is in the rule book?
That's an easy legal win surely?
I think they can.Pretty sure the rule only allows you to request a postponement not that they have to grant it. If they do refuse any request which I fully believe they will their reasons will be very interesting

I don’t think their new striker was anything special against Hibs but it’s certainly a positive that they might have to line up with the Greek diddy and even have Ajeti on the bench because the diving cheat Furuhashi won’t make it.

Tbh thinking about it the Greek is so bad that I think they’d actually go with Jota Abada Forrest as their front line instead which would play right into our hands.

I think that's how they'll line up against Hearts.

The only way the game is getting called off is if it's Celtic who ask for if. Not a fucking chance it's postponed if Celtic are happy for it to go ahead.

That's the reality.

If Roofe gets selected and goes I’ll be extremely disappointed in him after his stop start career with us up to now. He’s spent the last good few weeks out and on the treatment table so for him to now be back available for us and disappear off on international duty leaving us thin on the ground is poor. This being the case he’ll get no leeway with me for poor performances going forward and I’d happily see him moved on first opportunity and replaced with a more available and committed player.

We won't ask for postponement as it looks as if we are frightened. The blonde kamikaze won't play because if he is fit to play for Celtic, he's fit to play for Japan.

So we will be without Alfie and maybe aribo(unless Nigeria get knocked out, fingers crossed). I don’t think roofe will get called up, I think he’ll stay with us this time around. They will be without rogic, Kyogo and turnbull. So an old firm were both teams could be missing their best players. We’ll pump them.

Back