No shots on Target in the 90 mins by Hivs yesterday

Bilkypark

BBC stats show zero attempts on goal by Jack Ross's team yesterday.
Never give these spoon burners anything in their pathetic lives, but grief.
Burst a gut last week, and summer camp this week.

Hibs had a few chances in the first half only for poor finishing

Second half they were unlucky not to score only it was blocked by Duffy. Was certainly going in only for the block.

Jack Ross had them beat before they even stepped on the park.

He was waxing lyrical about how it is the toughest challenge playing "the champions"

He was waxing lyrical about how it is the toughest challenge playing "the champions"

Really!?? All the stats both this and last year I seen I’m sure (albeit before we chucked it) showed we created more and gave away least opportunities. Our expect goals for and against were the best in the league. Not actually sure what they showed around the time we lost a few games but I think it was still weighted that we should have won those games.

Anyway I’m not surprised in Ross and I fully believe that teams try much harder against us than any other team in the league.

I was watching the Tottenham vs Newcastle match and had an eye on the stats. Three corners and at least three opportunities in the 1st half. Some of the chances, according to FotMob, were from inside the box. No target hit.

Hibs, like St. Mirren, Livingston, Ross County (at 0-0), Dundee United... just never took their chances. It's always the same. Team fail to punish them and the bheggars capitalise.

Teams do create chances agaisnt the bheggars. They are not playing well but still winning.

10 years since they won at the piggery.

Which is a horrendous record but there are teams we have similar ones for.

As teams that lie down to the scum go I can't get too upset at Hibs. They've been pretty decent at giving them a game, at home at least, which is more than can be said for the likes of Aberdeen.

Doesn't want to upset his new employers when TLG goes at the end of the season, and he'll take his thug CB with him.

I was listening to the Spurs game on 5 live and they went to the Scum hut for a half time report and the guy said “Celtic’s goals were sickeners for Hibs who had three gilt edged chances in the first half and took none of them”

Celtic have dropped 12 points to Hibs over the past 3 seasons.
Anyone that seriously says Hibs lie down to them are a rid neck

Outwith us, it’s them and livi/killy away that are the only times I get optimistic they’ll drop points. I expect everyone else to get happily shafted by the peados. Hivs were a let down yesterday hopefully Ross isn’t another of the ones that bends over and spreads them every time they play.

Come off it folks, do you honestly believe Hibs lay down to them.

Rangers and Celtic will beat every side in the league when on form for the simple reason both clubs have better players who are better coached. Even an off day should see both prevail but evey now and then points will be dropped. The side thatkeeps these off-days to a minimum will win the league.

We dropped points last week not because Hibs had a go but simply because we were sloppy in defence and because once again our big achilles heel of being profligate in front of goals was in evidence (as it has been in almost every league game until yesterday).

The Scum won by 3 yesterday, if we had taken the easy chances we passed up last week we would have also won by the same margin.

Jack Ross will be happy. Their fans will be delighted. They've lost nothing in being defeated by Celtic - which was always going to happen. Said before the weekend that there would be absolutely zero effort or even an attempt to play in that game and it was correct. They didn't try.

We can only blame ourselves for not beating HIVS I’m more concerned what we do not the mentally challengeds as you know everyone ups there game against us 200% and don’t against the scum.

10 years since they won at the piggery.
That's because they don't recruit players to park the bus and counter attack. It's not their game. They have a very good record at Easter Road against both us and them compared to the rest of the league. I wish people would stop blaming our failures on teams trying harder against us than them, it's nonsense.

I thought Hibs up to 2-0 where we’ll in it taking the game towards the Scum missed chances cost them gave up after that.

Can we get away with they lied down . We outplayed them last week with one of our worst performance. Bar a offside goal and shocking ref decisions we still should have won . This season is ours if we have consistently for full season not half like last year, don’t worry about them do our part and it’s ours

I'm sure I heard their managers say they stood off them far too often, when they should have matched them up and got in their faces. In other words, they shat it on the bigger pitch, as most teams in this league do. They are not a Brendan Rodgers team anymore, if teams in this league stop thinking they are and put them under pressure they will drop points.

If it wasn’t for corrupt officiating and a load of missed chances, we would have been comfortable winners last week as well. And that was with us not even playing well.

TLB said this was one of the best performances he has seen from his side which tells you all you need to know.

Hibs just aren’t very good.

Watched the highlights, hibs finishing was terrible, matched only by the Celtic defence that gave up the chances. That Celtic defence from what I saw looked all over the shop.

BBC stats show zero attempts on goal by Jack Ross's team yesterday.
Never give these spoon burners anything in their pathetic lives, but grief.
Burst a gut last week, and summer camp this week.
Aye apparently all 11 of the starting line up took bribes before the game.

Sick of this pish every time the filth beat a team that got a result against us.

If WE hadn't handed Hibs both their goals on a plate through absolute shite defending, we'd have been comfortable 2-0 winners. More if Morelos and Arfield hadn't missed sitters.
And if the officials done their job properly we'd have won 2-1 still. It's fine to not play great and still win games you know and we should've won. Yeah we could've scored more, but we shouldn't have play the other team and go up against dodgy officials as well.

Back