No stadium tours until work finishes

bigduds58

Just a heads up I tried to book a tour for friends coming over in June but I phoned tkt office as nothing on rangers site about it and woman said no tours until the work is finished but if a let down

Bit disappointing but if it means work is getting done then so be it.

In close season thats the time to get works done, clearer nights and better weather as well.
The place will be swarming with tradesmen etc and people wandering about aint good for production/ health and safety.
At least money is being spent on keeping it up to scatch.
If there s no stadium tours for say 2 months then so mott it be.

Will it not be the new pre match area for the players that will stop tours? Not sure the ins and outs but imagine that would be around the area the tour goes

Look at it positively. Must be work getting done and money spent on upkeep. Something we all know too well hasn’t happened before DK came in. Remember the days when the windows didn’t even have enough of a budget to get washed. Glad those days are gone

Will that affect current tours? I am going on Saturday
My son received a a call yesterday informing him that the tour we had booked for this coming Monday has been cancelled.

Absolutely gutted as we were also taking along his grandfather. Don't know when we will get a chance to rearrange this.

My son received a a call yesterday informing him that the tour we had booked for this coming Monday has been cancelled.

Absolutely gutted as we were also taking along his grandfather. Don't know when we will get a chance to rearrange this.
The old board wouldn't have done this, bring them back

The sides of the Broomloan were being replaced earlier with the Copland being done shortly after.

Hope it's going to be open for the CL final on 1st June. Was looking forward to seeing into the Trophy room and Blue Room again.

Wonder what’s then happening then with the Founders Trail, where they finish of with the tour.
I was on the Founders Tour on Saturday. They still did the stadium tour but with no access to the blue room. The TV screens in the Directors’ lounge, I think it was, still had ‘Clarkston Loyal’ on them. There was scaffolding up in the Copland Rear.

Last edited:
Was there as part of the founders trail at the weekend. The Blue room was closed off as part of the tour and the tour guide said that there's loads of work going on in all parts of the stadium

Does anyone know if they are altering the home dressing room? I remember hearing Gerrard talking about that before. For me, it would be a crime to alter Mr Struth’s dressing room. If the gaffer wants a fancy modern dressing room surely it can be placed elsewhere.

When I was there for our supporters dinner on Friday, the Blue Room was closed off for a maintenance. Not much in the grand scheme of things but always good to see that Ibrox isn't getting left to rot now compared to previous regimes.

Hopefully tippexing out Sir Flam Flam from the coving mural.

Back