No Twatspangling at Ibrox on Saturday please

I have it on good authority from Cutlass Jnr that "socks and slides" are the cool look on the continent!
I had my "slides" on today and the bobbly things on the soles were excruciating!
He assured me that "socks and slides" are "de rigueur" apparently!
I'm still not wearing that combo to Ibrox tomorrow!
;) :)

You wouldn’t post that if you tried it.

simpsons-homer.gif

Don’t give a f-ck whatever there called, they give me the absolute fear and should be banned in all circumstances!

I have to say that when I do it her voice says 'daaaad you're so embarrassing' her eyes say 'you absolute whanker'
Embarassing your children is one of the most rewarding and enjoyable parts of parenting
Small compensation for the provision of on demand free taxi service and provision of loans that there is less chance of being repaid than if you had lent to Greece

Your co-operation in this matter is appreciated.

It’s a liberated look. I like it.
Tells anyone interested you will not be dictated to by either fashion or good taste and if you want to be considered a Twatspangle that’s quite OK.

It defo is the dress code in Europe this year. Have been lucky enough to have had a few holidays, and was amazed at the amount Iof socks and sandals/flip flops on show. Young guys mostly as well.

I've been called a twat and a spangle but never a twatspangle.

Just checked the definition, It means an intellectually challenged vagina. There is a lot of them about.

Anyone dressing like a twatspangle should be forced to offer their deepest contrifibularities.

Blackadder loyal....

I went to Spain in July, it was a wedding party and my mates son who is 21 dressed like this.

Pink socks and blue sliders, pictures if requested will be delivered as I’m not joking!

I have it on good authority from Cutlass Jnr that "socks and slides" are the cool look on the continent!
I had my "slides" on today and the bobbly things on the soles were excruciating!
He assured me that "socks and slides" are "de rigueur" apparently!
I'm still not wearing that combo to Ibrox tomorrow!
;) :)
It's true, both daughters wear black socks and what are basically fluffy slippers with no shame ...

Back