No Twatspangling at Ibrox on Saturday please

sockssandals.jpg

Stealth post.

That op pic is for answering the door hungover to fcuk for your Chinese. See a lot of ppl cutting about like that outside deserve to be struck by lightning.

That's my work from home gear.

Wouldn't wear it to the football though ffs.

I wouldn't wear sandals in any shape or form because I'm not on a government list.

But, I also don't want to see anyone's manky feet :))

Socks and open sandals look worse, tbh. :eek:
That was my old mans look when it was just too cold in the winter!!

Sandals and shorts all year round, I guess after being in the mountain rescue squad all his days he just didn’t feel the cold as much

Only surpassed by people wearing a home top with non-matching shorts ... that are actually a pair of swimming trunks

That look has been prevalent in The States for a long time. It took longer than most fashion fads to finally be adopted here but it has nonetheless. Ridiculous look.

How do these dress code rules apply to the players?
A couple of years ago I seem a photo of Goldson celebrating with the Union Bears with this white sock, sliders combination.

How do these dress code rules apply to the players?
A couple of years ago I seem a photo of Goldson celebrating with the Union Bears with this white sock, sliders combination.

That’s a lie. He’s always resplendent in Church shoes and pressed flannels.

I have it on good authority from Cutlass Jnr that "socks and slides" are the cool look on the continent!
I had my "slides" on today and the bobbly things on the soles were excruciating!
He assured me that "socks and slides" are "de rigueur" apparently!
I'm still not wearing that combo to Ibrox tomorrow!
;) :)
Still be an upgrade to that Afghan coat you used to wear:))

I have it on good authority from Cutlass Jnr that "socks and slides" are the cool look on the continent!
I had my "slides" on today and the bobbly things on the soles were excruciating!
He assured me that "socks and slides" are "de rigueur" apparently!
I'm still not wearing that combo to Ibrox tomorrow!
;) :)
It’s definitely cool to wear this. I’m always in the garden in that attire.
I’ve got the legs to carry it off though :))

So far at Ibrox, nobody is wearing the socks n sliders.. although it's early days anything can happen before the whistle

I went to Spain in July, it was a wedding party and my mates son who is 21 dressed like this.

Pink socks and blue sliders, pictures if requested will be delivered as I’m not joking!
I’d be considering my friendship

Back