No wonder Pedro flipped!

Why doesnt one of our players dish it out after getting treatment like that? Seriously we have a team of wimps and the reason we get bullied is that we cant stand up for ourselves.

As you are well aware mate, there is a difference with good hard play and downright thuggery..............we are facing the latter more often than not and it is being, what seems to be deliberately, overlooked on a constant basis.

It's not a level playing field at the moment.

Just saw the video. Pretty shocking stuff, basically assault.

The club needs to speak out here.

Why doesnt one of our players dish it out after getting treatment like that? Seriously we have a team of wimps and the reason we get bullied is that we cant stand up for ourselves.

Remember the Hivs game? Player sent off for being attacked.
Had to give my ticket up as I couldn't get off work , that photo looks awful tho.
We are under attack on all sides, think we need to defend ourselves, nobody else will

Its no wonder scottish football is pish when most teams tactical focus is on how best to indulge in thuggery rather than clever tactics and technical ability.

For the younger bears Mr Souness declared scottish football as full of hammer throwers 30 years ago. Its not changed.

By the looks of things the SNP athletic wing can look forward to another 30 years of embarrassing results. Never mind eh as long as yous get to see Rangers players booted about the park week in week out.

I agree that our team is a bit wimpy, however we do not have the same rules applied to us as the opposition when it comes to foul.

Jack, Morelos and a few others who the referees have hardons for are continually booked for first time fouls. We've already seen Jack sent off twice.

Meanwhile we have teams like Hibs and Motherwell stroll about the park booting fûck out of us totally safe in the knowledge that the referee won't send them off.

It's fûcking sickening to watch and I honestly don't know how we've found ourselves in this position where on an almost weekly basis we are unable to be as physical as the opposition because of the referees.

Definitely not a level playing field. That was assault no matter how you dress it up.
I mentioned elsewhere but worth mentioning again. This was a player already on a yellow that basically laid a forearm smash into a defenders face, and didn't think twice about it. Think about that for a minute. Do you think he was thinking, I'll take a sending off here to win a nothing ball or , I'll do it anyway and likely get away with it. And when you answer that, you are a long way down the road to understanding the state of Scottish football.

And he should get cited for it but God knows if he will and some other team will benefit out of that.

they dont fight for each other no wonder folk think the bloody dressing room is split this just gives arses ammunition against us

Take the red then.

It’s about time we started hitting back.

Proper red cards btw. Not something daft like pushing someone in the face. Make it known we’ll not be fucked with.

No one is protecting us. Time for matters to be dealt with by ourselves
theres an element that's true in this

hit someone so hard its a red yea but make them fear playing us

A bad foul against a celtic player and they all surround the ref and try to intimidate him in to makind a decision in their favour. We don’t and just seem to take it. F in sad that we are soft in the eyes of the opposition players theses days.

Did you notice the ref didn't even go to see Cardoso when he was down ? The ref stayed 50 yards away.

This is this refs MO. He pretends not to see things as a justification for ignoring incidents. He did it several times today, often involving his linesmen despite them having a much poorer view.

Cardoso, head injury, ref doesn't stop the game.

1st half, Moult head injury ref doesn't stop the game.

When Pedro flipped, McLean was busy giving Alves a big, long lecture.

I was behind the goals - but when there was a flare up later on, it looked like the Motherwell player made a back for Alves going for a header (which happened all game - and could have resulted in a serious injury). I am not sure what happened but certainly saw a Motherwell player falling flat out - yet the ref doesn't show a red?

the officials are corrupt to the core and i bet you the only headline you will see is why alves wasnt red carded !!!

He looked quite shaken by it as he went off. No wonder, was a bad one.

I really hope we go out some day soon and lay a marker down and give someone an injury. Sounds harsh saying it but we need to make a statement.

It surely can't come as a galloping shock to anyone that Scottish football is full of hammer throwers who are overly physical. Under Walter we had a team who not only stood up to it but dished it out themselves. No one moaned about it then, or refereeing. Seems a chunk of our fanbase is a reflection of our team, wilting at a physical challenge.

We're now a bit like Celtic in the 90s scapegoating refeees, greeting about players hacking our delicate flowers and refusing to look inwards.

Last edited:
It's time for foreign refs. This country has failed to produce anything resembling an adequate ref for twenty years.

When they ref European games they're also an embarrassment.

Genetically unfit to referee.

Cardoso, head injury, ref doesn't stop the game.

1st half, Moult head injury ref doesn't stop the game.

When Pedro flipped, McLean was busy giving Alves a big, long lecture.

I was behind the goals - but when there was a flare up later on, it looked like the Motherwell player made a back for Alves going for a header (which happened all game - and could have resulted in a serious injury). I am not sure what happened but certainly saw a Motherwell player falling flat out - yet the ref doesn't show a red?
The late one was between Alves and Moult, when they goto ground Alves kicks out at him and Moult then does the same back. Should both have been sent off tbh.

The ref however booked Moult and not Alves meaning only one of them can be done by the infamous compliance officer.

One of our players is going to pick up a very serious injury if the standard of officiating towards us continues.

That's not sour grapes, it's a fact.

The fact is though it is being allowed to continue and why that is I can only imagine, but it is getting worse instead of better.

W.A.T.P.

Take the red then.

Proper red cards btw. Not something daft like pushing someone in the face. Make it known we’ll not be fucked with.

A response to a question to one of our legendary players was "sometimes a red card galvanised a team". I agree with you. Someone needs to get blootered into the opposition and lead on the pitch.

Take the red then.

Mimum requireme
Take the red then.

This ^^^^
We get booked at the first half arsed challenge. At the very least get the cxxt carried off. If its going to be a red,hospitalisation is a must. (Morgue is perfectly acceptable for the bheasts(

He looked quite shaken by it as he went off. No wonder, was a bad one.

I really hope we go out some day soon and lay a marker down and give someone an injury. Sounds harsh saying it but we need to make a statement.

I wish Pedro would grab an Ipad, download the clips of the elbow, scissor challenge and the scything down of Morelos running towards the box.

Give McLeans door a chap before the next game he refs and asks if these challenges were acceptable, and if he planned to protect Rangers players that game.

I'd have a quiet word with Jack and Dormans and big Bruno and the first sign of thuggery by the team we were playing I'd be giving them a wink and green light and have each of them perform a similar tackle.

4 weeks of that, in games involving McLean, Beaton and the rest of the corrupt caunts would soon bring this to a head.
Directors and DOF and manager and players highlighting it to the whole press pack, SEA and really go to war on the subject.

This needs to be brought to a head on and off the park we're not just fighting for the jersey here open season on everything Rangers has to stop.

That horse faced fecker bowman shouldn't even have been on the park to smash Cardoso's nose. Should have had a second yellow in the first half for a late stamp on John.
Referee was absolutely terrible yet again.

Disgusting challenge and should recieve a huge ban for that, that was a serious assault

Back