Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Not always. Been a few examples of loan players playing against their parent clubs in the past. Sure there was a famous one where said player knocked the team that owned his registration out one of the cups in England not so long back. Can't remember who right enough, so maybe not that famous. B-)
Lua-Lua for Pompey against Newcastle (parent club) always sticks in my head

Roberts scored for Celtic against City in the CL
Coutinho for Bayern against Barca
James Rodriguez for Bayern against Real
Morientes for Monaco against Real
Coman for Bayern against Juve

Bayern certainly benefiting from the loan system here

Wonder what’s happened there. Romano was reporting that his renewal with PSG was just about signed and he was to head to PSV on loan.

That'll work out to be a better move for him, staying at PSG he wouldn't gave developed as well as he will playing for PSV

How could he feel confident of first team football nevermind a Manager to trust when they change it every 2mins. Good on him. PSG are a basketcase club

Wonder what’s happened there. Romano was reporting that his renewal with PSG was just about signed and he was to head to PSV on loan.
He does a podcast called Here We Go there was a new one out today but hopefully he has another one in next few days and clears up what happened here.

Chelsea looking to bring in raphina and sterling, would both be excellent buys. Also looking to koulibally, De ligt and kounde with 2 of them brought in. Would be outrageously good recruitment from them if they bring all they players in. Ziyech rumoured to be leaving, not really worked out for him there.

I thought that Simmons was signing a new deal at PSG then going on loan to PSV.
Knowing that PSV just got him permanently on a free transfer is pretty gutting tbh.

The two players we've been linked with in the past couple of years that ive wanted to sign the most (Veerman and Simmons) have both went to PSV

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but Barton has signed Jordan Rossiter for Bristol Rovers.

Still relatively young at twenty-five. Hopefully the lad goes on to have a decent spell there.

I thought that Simmons was signing a new deal at PSG then going on loan to PSV.
Knowing that PSV just got him permanently on a free transfer is pretty gutting tbh.

The two players we've been linked with in the past couple of years that ive wanted to sign the most (Veerman and Simmons) have both went to PSV
I have my doubts that we were interested in either of them, especially Simmons.

Got to say I've always been impressed with Doig whenever I've seen him play. Could see him doing very well in Italy.

Before Bassey lit it up last season I was hoping Rangers were looking at him as a possible replacement for Barisic.
Maybe 2 years back, I always said same. Was absolutely honking last year though.

Lucas Leiva has left Lazio and went to Gremio.

Pietro Pellegri has joined Torino for £4.5m from Monaco. It will be interesting to see if he can Kon and fulfill some of his potential.

Eduardo Savilo’s current has officially expired, was wondering why no one had snapped him up then I remembered. He tried to kill his wife.

no idea who the player is, the club seems to be from a Mexican semi-pro league but I just found it amusing :D

290951491_5284095438341715_8818520715879723063_n.jpg

We’re a cert to get PSV in the qualifiers now, aren’t we?

Veerman and Simmons in the middle/last 3rd of park for them.

We’re a cert to get PSV in the qualifiers now, aren’t we?

Veerman and Simmons in the middle/last 3rd of park for them.
Terrific memories of playing against PSV. 3-2 over there with Bobby Russell's goal,4-1 at Ibrox with an exhilarating display of attacking football. The great referee Collina officiating that game. Van Nistelroy not getting a kick of the ball.

Terrific memories of playing against PSV. 3-2 over there with Bobby Russell's goal,4-1 at Ibrox with an exhilarating display of attacking football. The great referee Collina officiating that game. Van Nistelroy not getting a kick of the ball.

I remember the Albertz winner over there more.

reply to the tweet

Key player in his first season (cost £7m which is substantial for us). Then picked up an injury because of our bozo keeper (who’s already come and gone) - spending 1.8 seasons out. Excellent in the air. Decent long range distribution. Not the quickest. Bargain at that price

Forgets to add that gets bullied by everybody and spends a lot of each game rolling about the deck greetin'

reply to the tweet

Key player in his first season (cost £7m which is substantial for us). Then picked up an injury because of our bozo keeper (who’s already come and gone) - spending 1.8 seasons out. Excellent in the air. Decent long range distribution. Not the quickest. Bargain at that price

Forgets to add that gets bullied by everybody and spends a lot of each game rolling about the deck greetin'
Aye he will be found out in that league. Guys a dud and a fairy

Chelsea looking to bring in raphina and sterling, would both be excellent buys. Also looking to koulibally, De ligt and kounde with 2 of them brought in. Would be outrageously good recruitment from them if they bring all they players in. Ziyech rumoured to be leaving, not really worked out for him there.
Be interesting to see how they fit Raphina and Sterling alongside Mount. Don't see them starting all three in the same team too often. All very good players by the way.

reply to the tweet

"should have been sent off when he fouled Morelos but the ref shat it"

Be interesting to see how they fit Raphina and Sterling alongside Mount. Don't see them starting all three in the same team too often. All very good players by the way.
I’ve seen a few say that tuchel also wants to play raphina rwb a little as well. Over a full season all three will get their games. I would imagine Sterling and mount will rotate a lot on the LW role.

More interested with what they will do at the striker role. Obviously havertz will be the main striker but I wonder if they’ll bring in broja who done decent last season at Southampton. They’ve not been linked with many strikers which is a surprise.

Back