Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

I get the whole you have to have the balls to hit them, but recently, accidentally seen his penalty back…..a shambles from a top level footballer. Hope his career fritters away into nothingness.
It was that bad I'd be looking into his bank account to see if any money was paid by Frankfurt

3 year deal at his age with injury record is crazy , year with a second guaranteed after 25 games or something would been a smarter choice. Fair play to his agent. I also would have took him back on the above suggested deal

So who are us morons supposed to blame?
His penalty was shite but he played for 3 minutes of the final and was asked to take a penalty. Think it’s very harsh to solely blame Ramsey for the final where the majority of our players failed to turn up. That’s not a criticism as it was a final we never really should’ve made.

His penalty was shite but he played for 3 minutes of the final and was asked to take a penalty. Think it’s very harsh to solely blame Ramsey for the final where the majority of our players failed to turn up. That’s not a criticism as it was a final we never really should’ve made.
He wasn't asked to take a penalty. He volunteered

I never suggested blaming Ramsey for the final , only asked who else should be blamed for his penalty miss.

full

Good luck to him.
Unlike a lot of posters I hold to grudge with him, he was unfortunate not to be able to stay fit but we knew that was a risk when we signed him.
As for the penalty miss....ANYONE can miss a penalty kick, shit happens
I've no issue with him, I think he tried his best but his body kept letting him down. You could see the quality in glimpses, the goal against them, we could have been 3-0 up that day and he would have been praised, the pen.. was just as much a crazy decision by the management team.

You could tell he was playing at 90% through fear of pulling up.

He was signed for such games (or to get him fit for Wales) perhaps Gio felt the need to play him.
You’re suggesting Gio brought him on in the 117th minute knowing we were going into a penalty shootout in the clubs biggest game for years and the biggest of his management career just to justify the clubs expenditure?

You’re suggesting Gio brought him on in the 117th minute knowing we were going into a penalty shootout in the clubs biggest game for years and the biggest of his management career just to justify the clubs expenditure?
Something we will never know but we should never have signed him in the first place.

He's a lucky barsteward that's quite a beautiful part of the world to spend a few years.

Can't say I remember his time with us with any fondness at all, a signing that didn't really work out. Good luck to him anyway but he probably doesn't need it :D

Back