Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Man Utd could do themselves a favour and go out and buy Sangare from PSV. He'd slot right into their team and is easily better than Fred and McTominay.
Pretty sure they were interested at the start of the window and he signed a new deal to keep him at psv. Not 100% sure if I’m remembering that correctly. But yeah he would be a massive upgrade on what they currently have.

According to fabricio Romano Man Utd are interested in Casemiro. The tough thing for them is that is he interested in going to Man Utd :)) Probably not but we’ll see. He would be a massive upgrade on what they have and would actually give ten Haag the basis of a good midfield.

If Man Utd really want a striker why don't they go for the Napoli striker Osimhen ? he is top class imo.
He cost Napoli nearly £70m I think it would cost £100m at least to buy him right now. Do United have that money to spend on a striker at the moment? I think he would be fantastic btw.

Delli Alli off to Besiktas

He hasn’t half made an arse of his career. Mourinho got slaughtered when Spurs AON was aired.

He has been proven 100% correct

His career peaked about 6 years ago and he has definitely lost his hunger, already a millionaire so probably cant be bothered anymore. Another spiceboy from England.

Wolves have signed Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder Matheus Nunes for a club record £38m fee. Seems some top clubs were looking at him.

I have being saying for a while that the EPL is basically a super league.

It can't be healthy that clubs like Wolves and Forrest can outspend almost every club outside England.
Looks like Forest are not content at becoming embroiled in a relegation battle this season.
Copper buying strength in depth, and some very good talented young players.
Expect Forest to finish mid table.

Can see them taking 3pts off Everton on Saturday

Looks like Forest are not content at becoming embroiled in a relegation battle this season.

They'll need a cracking return from these signings given the number of them - it's risky.

Much earlier in this thread people were saying Hibs would finish a clear 3rd due to their signings, and this is similar - if they don't get at least half of them hitting the ground running, which is pretty rare, I think they'll struggle.

Wouldn't mind seeing them thrive though. Just something that feels right about them being in the top tier.

That would heap some amount of pressure on Lampard.

Surely to %^*& Casemiro isn’t even considering entering that barn fire at Man U?
They will probably offer him 400k a week for 5 years etc - which would probably mean he would consider it at his age. It’s not the right player they should be going for though - they keep trying to fix the problem they think they have (they assume they should be winning the league so if they aren’t they try and buy a player or two to sort them out). It didn’t work with schweinsteiger, didn’t work with Varane, Falcao, Cavani, Sanchez, etc etc and won’t work by sticking casimero in the middle next to Mctominay.

Although I do rate Casimero as one of the worlds best enforcers you can see a mile off it will be another expensive mistake unless he brings Kroos and modric with him!

Gibbs-White off to Forest for £44.5m!

Never even heard of him ….. the market has lost the plot in the EPL. No wonder Everton are holding out for £60m+ for Gordon …. A truly disgusting market in an overrated league.

I do hope this cost of living crisis would see sky cancellations en-masse but I highly doubt it.

Brandon Soppy on his way to Atalanta. Very talented young right back that came through at the superb Rennes youth department. Their development of youths is on another level.

Great signing for Atalanta.

Casemiro is the type of player they need. A right bastuurd in the middle of the park. They are too weak there.
He is on paper a great signing and exactly what they need in midfield. A proper profesional too and a winner. It’s Man United though so something must go wrong!

Back