Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

What would their forward options be if the mooted Bergwijn to Ajax goes through and they get Richarlison?

Kane, Son, Perisic, Kulusevski, Moura, Richarlison

That's pretty damned solid.

They've added one of the most underrated midfielders in the league (Bissouma, RIP Brighton) and a decent defender in a back three who has success in a Barcelona shirt (Lenglet)
Perisic will be left wing back not a forward.

Perisic will be left wing back not a forward.
Ah, OK.

Flexible player, though. Similar to their purchase of Bentancur. Can play a number of positions and has a swathe of medals.

Spurs seem to have gone from a completely inflexible mess of a 4-3-3 (without the players to do it properly) to 'whatever the hell Conte wants to do today' in two transfer windows and I think he's still got a bunch of transfers to get done this window.

Umar Sadiq to Villarreal if West Ham sign their 45m striker. Wow!!!
That would certainly be interesting, he’s done pretty well in Serbia and the Spanish second division since he was here. It would be quite a step up though and would look like a downgrade for Villarreal.

Not sure where Richarlison fits in at Spurs with Kane and Son their main front players. I know Son can play deeper but I’m not sure you fit all three in the same team. Richarlison may find himself on the bench more often than not I think.
They are playing in a lot of competitions. They will all get plenty of game time

Left back was their real weakness in the side IMO
If this guy addresses that they’re in good shape.
They’ll need some reinforcement at CM though after losing Bitton and Rogic

Going by all the stuff I’ve read about him it’s laxalt mkII. Doesn’t scream out as a fantastic signing. Probably an upgrade on Taylor and bolognaise though which is a shame

think Jesus will run riot being played as the absolute main man in a side built for him to score rather than play as a sort of weirdo false 9 going into wide areas player.

Danjuma is an excellent signing for West Ham, was shocked a side in the EPL didn't sign him direct from Bournemouth

I always thought Julian was actually quite decent and wrongly laughed at here for 1/2 bad games versus the likes of Dykes. He was/is a good ball playing centre half that for a team like Celtic on the ball plenty is what they mainly need. It’s why the big lump Duffy failed so badly - siege defenders are not what Celtic/Rangers need 9/10.

If he’s done hope he bleeds them dry doing a bobo.

He's back, but he's looked slow and cumbersome and very much down the pecking order, behind Carter Vickers and Starfelt.

They're trying to move him on, without any takers so far.

A fit Jullien was better than Starfelt imo. He was injured most of the time, but he was a big threat at opposition boxes and came up with big moments for them.

Weirdo of a guy and 7 million down the drain, which is nice.

A fit Jullien was better than Starfelt imo. He was injured most of the time, but he was a big threat at opposition boxes and came up with big moments for them.

Weirdo of a guy and 7 million down the drain, which is nice.

First season Jullien was undoubtedly better than Starfelt.
However, it's clearly been a difficult rehab and has not got anywhere close to his previous levels.

Think they're trying to cut their losses now.

Kessie to Barcelona pretty much guarantees De Jong to United which is a shame.

Just checking that Barca are still skint, right?? :confused:

First season Jullien was undoubtedly better than Starfelt.
However, it's clearly been a difficult rehab and has not got anywhere close to his previous levels.

Think they're trying to cut their losses now.
Posted before, but him and his PT ran past me 2 years ago. He was an absolute tank, it was genuinely surprising how big he was.

Hasn’t kicked a ball in three years. No doubt on big wages, £7m fee. A staggering waste of resources, very nice.

Everyone thought Laxalt was going to be an excellent signing for them at left back

Kessie to Barcelona pretty much guarantees De Jong to United which is a shame.

Just checking that Barca are still skint, right?? :confused:

Aren't Kessie and Christensen free contracts though? Whereas they'll probably get £50-60m for De Jong.

It's a shame that the Ajax team of a few years ago with De Jong, De Ligt etc - neither of them have fully kicked on to fulfil their potential.

Everyone thought Laxalt was going to be an excellent signing for them at left back

Nope, not true.

People who had been watching Seria A were openly telling people he was p*sh, he also looked like this, people knew right then he was going to be sh*t.

Ejl9A-VWsAYPQov.jpeg

Daniel Ballard I said on another thread that we should snap him up just gone to Sunderland watch his game against us & you will see why

Back