Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Chelsea rumoured to be considering bid for Matheus Nunes.
Would be a good signing, Chelsea are quite bare in midfield in terms of good cm. Kante and kovacic(best midfielder imo) were both injured a lot last season. Jorginho is hit or miss for me. Other than they three they are relying on players like Loftus Cheek who isn’t very good imo. Noticed there’s been no change with Gilmour’s situation, wonder if he’s going to be used more this season.

Reactions: CF4
Would be a good signing, Chelsea are quite bare in midfield in terms of good cm. Kante and kovacic(best midfielder imo) were both injured a lot last season. Jorginho is hit or miss for me. Other than they three they are relying on players like Loftus Cheek who isn’t very good imo. Noticed there’s been no change with Gilmour’s situation, wonder if he’s going to be used more this season.
Not sure on Gilmour but can see Conor Gallagher being involved.

Is Gallagher good enough to be a starter at Chelsea? Thought he looked quality early on last season but was fairly crap in 2022.

C
Is Gallagher good enough to be a starter at Chelsea? Thought he looked quality early on last season but was fairly crap in 2022.
Don't see him being a starter but he's meant to be getting integrated into the squad this season. Will be better with better players around him aswell.

Derby sign Conor Hourihane, James Chester and David McGoldrick. Good signings for League One but must be on a decent wage.
I genuinely had no idea Chester was still on the go, he’s only 33. McGoldrick is a solid worker, doesn’t really do the scoring thing though.

Bids for Marcao at €15m from Zenit. Sevilla interested as well.

Another one of Alfie’s victims, I believe.

Probably been mentioned, but Monza signing Pessina on a loan to buy for €15m, signed Sensi as well. That’s a decent two of a midfield three.

I think Sterling is a bit of a bargain at that price (I know it's an obscene amount but I mean compared to other obscene amounts). Bit surprised city are letting him go, he guarantees a decent number of goals.
He is going into the last year of his contract and that will have a big influence on the price.

Good deal for Chelsea.

Must admit I didn’t see that one coming. Done alright for City, but he’s got to be one of the most wasteful players in front of goal and I thought Chelsea already had that covered with Werner

Good move for him considering pep can’t guarantee him game time will be a starter every week for Chelsea I’d imagine, Fee is actually quite a good price for a English 27 year old premier league proven player

He’s got a wee girly run, but he’s a decent enough player who’s won a lot of trophies down there. I’m not a huge fan of him, but he seems to deliver more often than not in the bigger games.

Must admit I didn’t see that one coming. Done alright for City, but he’s got to be one of the most wasteful players in front of goal and I thought Chelsea already had that covered with Werner
I read on twitter the other day he’s been more effective than Mane the last few years.

I read on twitter the other day he’s been more effective than Mane the last few years.
Seen him being discussed on sky, his numbers are very impressive.

I think a lot of people, including myself, have their view clouded due to him appearing to be a wee dick.

I won't be surprised if he done well back at Juve.

I still don't see them winning the title with the squad they've got as they need a bit of a rebuild. Although, Allegri will play Cuadrado until he's 40 and I bet he still wishes he had Mandzukic.
Nothing wrong with Big Mario on the left wing back in Allegris first spell. Cross in to the back post there’s big Mario.

Back