Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

They signed him to win the Champions League and got further and further away from it every season.

Went from a team winning everything domestically to a team struggling for 4th in the league.

Obviously he's not solely to blame, of course not. But when he plays it's the Ronaldo show and everyone is supposed to play for him to get him goals.

Which in turn wins games and trophies, thus proving he is the ultimate team player :D

Im kidding btw…I take your point but with that squad Ronaldo couldnt have carried them to the CL title even in his prime especially with Pirlo as manager, he was massively out his depth.

Chelsea are going to end up paying Leicester about £80m to get Fofana. Can surely get better value elsewhere in Europe and save themselves £40-50m but they're probably not that bothered.

Nkunku was Chelsea's top target before signing his extension, so wouldn't be a surprise to see them get a short term option in now and going back for Nkunku next summer.

Everton have signed Belgium midfielder Amadou Onana from Lille for £33m. So they can't be that skint or whatever.

It's not fair on Havertz playing up top I don't think either he's good but wasted up front imo , who could they look to bring in now to fill the gap?
I agree

Havertz is a cracking player but needs to be played in the hole behind a front man

Realistically Osimhen at Napoli or Vhalovic at Juventus are the only real big moves they could make for someone who will realistically move

If it were up to me I would be giving Juve whatever they want for Vhalovic personally but can see them not wanting to let him go

Osimhen is the one more realistically to move without hassle

A few other outsiders such as Barbosa from Flamengo or Donyell Malen at Dortmund (based on them signing both Adeyemi & Haller) but both are much riskier signings

Nkunku will almost certainly move next summer when his clause kicks in but it’s whether they want to play it safe and bring in a striker or wait and see if they get Nkunku next year

I agree

Havertz is a cracking player but needs to be played in the hole behind a front man

Realistically Osimhen at Napoli or Vhalovic at Juventus are the only real big moves they could make for someone who will realistically move

If it were up to me I would be giving Juve whatever they want for Vhalovic personally but can see them not wanting to let him go

Osimhen is the one more realistically to move without hassle

A few other outsiders such as Barbosa from Flamengo or Donyell Malen at Dortmund (based on them signing both Adeyemi & Haller) but both are much riskier signings

Nkunku will almost certainly move next summer when his clause kicks in but it’s whether they want to play it safe and bring in a striker or wait and see if they get Nkunku next year
Ahh I seen that nkunku was likely to move in the summer of 23 never knew it was because of the clause kicking in.
Is it true depay from barca could be on way to juve ? Maybe something in that.

Conte building something really special at Spurs. The only issue is he is now going into the year he usually leaves clubs. Can Levy keep him happy?

This is another great signing going under the radar.

Manchester City have agreed a fee of 13 million euros (£11m) plus add-ons with Anderlecht for Spain Under-21 international defender Sergio Gomez.

Rashford pulling all the tricks to get a new contract.
If it was true tho United should bite PSGs hand off. Rashford is a pace merchant that's lost his pace. Zero footballing ability whatsoever.

https://www.90min.com/posts/kieran-tierney-among-names-man-city-left-back-shortlist

banter-great.gif

Every transfer window Tierney is going to Man City or another club for £50m, its just made up lies.

They have had there right back going to Chelsea for £40m, utter rubbish.

It's there mindset, they need to hear stuff like this even when everyone knows it's made up.

Kostic signs for Juve.

Juventus have completed the signing of Serbia left winger Filip Kostic from Eintracht Frankfurt.

The 29-year-old, who has 48 caps for Serbia, joins the Italian giants on a four-year deal after helping Eintracht win last season's Europa League.
Juve have agreed to pay the German side 12m euros (£10.2m) plus up to 4.5m euros (£3.8m) in add-ons.

Kostic, Juve's fourth summer signing, scored 33 goals in 172 games after joining Eintracht from Hamburg in 2018.

Juve have also bought Gleison Bremer from city rivals Torino and signed both Paul Pogba and Angel di Maria on free transfers.

Kostic scored twice as Eintracht won at the Nou Camp to knock Barcelona out of the Europa League in the quarter-finals and is the only midfielder to have scored at least four goals in each of the past seven Bundesliga seasons, after leaving Dutch side Groningen for Stuttgart in 2014.

He also created the most chances (87) and delivered the most crosses from open play (218) in the Bundesliga last season.

Back