Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Surprised Casamiro is leaving Real Madrid, him, Modric and Kroos were a formidable trio.

Even more surpised its to the car crash that is United. Money talks…

Who will Real replace him with?

Surprised Casamiro is leaving Real Madrid, him, Modric and Kroos were a formidable trio.

Even more surpised its to the car crash that is United. Money talks…

Who will Real replace him with?
Real only let him go because, while hes good, hes hardly indispensable and its a great fee from their perspective.

Crazy move in terms of Football for the player but he must be now on huge wages.

The Man Utd scattergun seems to have limitless ammo.

They should really improve their once World-Class scouting network and pick up younger, cheaper prospects abroad and domestically to rebuild that squad.

This is just another sticking plaster and maybe not even a good one.

Another marquee signing for Man Utd which won't work. Do they ever learn? €70 million for a player who turns 31 in January when they could buy a younger talent such as De Jong / Sangare / Bellingham type.

Just seen it's a 4 year deal with option of a 5th :D

Probably be no protests from the fans this weekend now. A new shiny transfer always seems to shut them up for a few weeks.

I see they are ready to sign a winger Saed Haksobanovic from Ruben Kuzan. Know nothing about him other than the Russians paid over £6m for him last May but had to loan him out because of the war.

On paper Man Utd should have a decent spine of their team with De Gea, Varane, Casemiro and Ronaldo.

Brilliant player but chucking that kind of money on fees and wages at a 30 year old defensive midfielder is just daft.

Brilliant player but chucking that kind of money on fees and wages at a 30 year old defensive midfielder is just daft.

Honestly after seeing Sangare the other night I think he's exactly the type of player they need. Big, strong, technically good. Still surprised they let Cavani go.

I reckon Madrid have stitched them again, can see him totally falling off a cliff/phoning it in.

I expect Van Der Beek to play a lot more than Fred or McTominay reckon there has been a wee bit of "look how sh*te this all actually is" at Man U going on to be fair

I reckon Madrid have stitched them again, can see him totally falling off a cliff/phoning it in.

I expect Van Der Beek to play a lot more than Fred or McTominay reckon there has been a wee bit of "look how sh*te this all actually is" at Man U going on to be fair

Ive never seen him have a good game Everton or Man U dont think he will make it in England at all

Honestly after seeing Sangare the other night I think he's exactly the type of player they need. Big, strong, technically good. Still surprised they let Cavani go.
Exactly. Get someone like Sangare and spend big on the rest of the team.
Rodri cost Man City almost £60mil
His wages will be far lower. Not to mention he's younger so it makes more sense as an investment.

Casemiro is the type of midfielder Man Utd have been missing but if they continue playing the likes of Maguire and shaw then nothing will change.

FF favourites Darnesh & Kaveh on SSN just now for the transfer show. Seem confident Aubameyang will go to Chelsea.

There's no way he'll leave before their next game.
You’d think so, but United seem pretty desperate and wouldn’t be totally surprised if they get it done asap through simply throwing money at it. Even then, would Gakpo’s head be totally in it if he knew he was going to United on the Thursday? Still think, provided this is true, it has a bearing on our game.

Don't agree with the concerns re: Casemiro's age. He's the same age as Mo Salah, a year younger than Van Dijk. Either of them signing for Man Utd (obviously wouldn't happen) would be seen as a game changer.

He's an athletic player and hasn't been particularly injury prone. He'll have a good 3 years left in him at the top level, at least.

Darmesh fella just alluded to PSV not entertaining anything until after the qualifiers, although, that just his opinion or speculation.

Man Utd don't have any time to wait around. They will want players in as quickly as possible.

I doubt they'll be keen to let him play the qualifier.

Fingers crossed that's the case.

Don't agree with the concerns re: Casemiro's age. He's the same age as Mo Salah, a year younger than Van Dijk. Either of them signing for Man Utd (obviously wouldn't happen) would be seen as a game changer.

He's an athletic player and hasn't been particularly injury prone. He'll have a good 3 years left in him at the top level, at least.

VDV looks on the decline tbh. Salah isn't as hot as he was either.

Liverpool signed these players when they were coming up anyway. Thiago was a special case in that he had so much ability ripping out of him he could play for any club that kept him fit. Casemiro is obviously amazing at what he does, but he's not a player like that.

People were saying Varane would walk it and look how that turned out. Casemiro is obviously more robust tbf.

Who in their right mind would be looking to sign Harry Maguire? Chelseas recruitment as been bizarre this summer.

Back