Non-Rangers Summer 2021 Transfers

Mr_Miscellaneous

Wee Lassie Laxalt is about to complete a £3.5m move from AC Milan to Dinamo Moscow.

How have Milan managed to swindle the Russians like that?

KGR98

Adam Lewis (Liverpool u21 who was linked with us and played under Gerrard) signed on loan at Livingston

LM2187

Doesn't appear to have played that many minutes the season just gone. Contract situation or just better players in front of him?

I don't watch championship much at all mate BTW, I genuinely have no idea.
Decent player / very versatile.

Just competition for places at Brentford I think - guess they think they can get a better player for the Prem.. think he’ll get another championship move to be honest.

Reactions: cav

W78

Decent player / very versatile.

Just competition for places at Brentford I think - guess they think they can get a better player for the Prem.. think he’ll get another championship move to be honest.
Nottingham Forest being linked with him.

Jjbscotty

Leeds after highly rated Dutch winger Noa Lang from Club Brugge, could be good for us if they have dropped the interest in Kent.

DeeGer10

He'll have been signed as Grealish's replacement.

Journo on a podcast I was listening to last week said Pep is punting Sterling or Mahrez in order to ger Grealish in.
My mates a Villa fan, there's allegedly rumours down that way that Grealish hasn't always been injured but been hooked on some prescription medication Zopiclone and booze.

I think him going to an even "bigger" club could wreck him if thats the case

LM2187

Leeds after highly rated Dutch winger Noa Lang from Club Brugge, could be good for us if they have dropped the interest in Kent.
He’s quality! Would like to see him in the Prem

we’re gonna have to fight off interest from more than Leeds for Kent though I’m thinking.

drgriffen

Wolves close to signing Yerson Mosquera a 20y/o centre back who plays for Atletico Nacional.

Decent prospect but his form has dipped recently which saw him being dropped - no surprise for someone that age.