Non-Rangers Summer 2021 Transfers

Quality player, signed for £1.5m IIRC?.

Outstanding business for Norwich, last season he seemed to be playing further forward and really flourished.

Buendia will be a great signing for them, was good for a terrible Norwich team when they were last in the premiership. Will do better at a better team. Will really help solidify Aston Villa in the top 7 in the premier league as well if they keep a hold grealish.

Buendia will be a great signing for them, was good for a terrible Norwich team when they were last in the premiership. Will do better at a better team. Will really help solidify Aston Villa in the top 7 in the premier league as well if they keep a hold grealish.

He'll have been signed as Grealish's replacement.

Journo on a podcast I was listening to last week said Pep is punting Sterling or Mahrez in order to ger Grealish in.

Grealish should be playing at CL level now.

Not a team trying to finish top half.

I think Buendia could be a good signing for Aaron Villa. Dean Smith is going a good job there.
yeah mate, not surprised Arsenal were in for him because he is a proper Arsenal type of player.

I have to laugh, Smith got a lot of stick for allegedly being a dinosaur but his teams all wee nippy bastards that can play football.

Christian Romero rumoured to United for £40m.

I’d be gutted if this was true because he’s been instrumental to Atalanta’s rise over the past few years.

He would be the second player they’ve taken from Atalanta (along with young Diallo for £40m) but what a move for him.

Solid no nonsense defender who’s very comfortable on the ball.

I’d be gutted if this was true because he’s been instrumental to Atalanta’s rise over the past few years.

He would be the second player they’ve taken from Atalanta (along with young Diallo for £40m) but what a move for him.

That Atalanta team is going to get decimated sadly Muriel, Pasalic and Malinovsky all look like they might move on plenty clubs interested

That Atalanta team is going to get decimated sadly Muriel, Pasalic and Malinovsky all look like they might move on plenty clubs interested
Most likely, especially cause they don’t pay big wages.

Muriel would be best staying put, he’s playing the best football of his career and he’s about to turn 30.

If they do get decimated, Gasperini has a decision to make because it’s unlikely he’ll reach the heights he has. Then again, Atalanta are a real family club so maybe realistic about what they can achieve.

Really hope you’re wrong :))

Kingsley Coman has agreed on a deal with United.

You know me! I swear this came directly from his agent. It's just about them now agreeing on a fee.

This is it, my claim to ITK.

Kingsley Coman has agreed on a deal with United.

You know me! I swear this came directly from his agent. It's just about them now agreeing on a fee.

This is it, my claim to ITK.
Quality mate haha, if it falls through we blame you :))

Knowing United I’m sure his agent will be getting quite a hefty whack for him and his client!

Italian press are saying Juventus want to swap Cristiano Ronaldo for Pogba and Arthur for Pjanic and Demiral for Milenkovic and then buy either Icardi or Vlahovic.

Paratici has agreed to goto Spurs as sporting director.

Metinho go to Man City

Barcelona have bought out Real Betis’ 50% of Emerson for €9m.

Italian press are saying Juventus want to swap Cristiano Ronaldo for Pogba and Arthur for Pjanic and Demiral for Milenkovic and then buy either Icardi or Vlahovic.

Paratici has agreed to goto Spurs as sporting director.

Metinho go to Man City

Barcelona have bought out Real Betis’ 50% of Emerson for €9m.
Surely not hahahahahahaha.

Juve continuing their full circle turn.

• Haha
Reactions: Moz
Allegri trusts Pjanic and Pjanic wants out of Barcelona so for them two it would be a win. I don’t know if Barcelona will go for it though.
Aw nah, I know mate.

Just laughing at how much of a basket case Juve are :))

Vlahovic better not go to Juve or I will riot, and Icardi should go to a team where he will be the main man because he’s not good enough to be an elite number 9.

Flat track bully/poacher is dying out.

Didn't realise that.

In that case someone should have came in for him then and got him for half the price he cost now.

i have a feeling that someone did come in for him for less than that but with Norwich flogging a couple of other players they managed to hold onto him for the Championship (probably on a sell you next summer agreement)

cracking player, prone to the odd red card tho

Latest posts

Back